Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
yeah but top 10 players can only play 1 international per half a year

same reason why aga (who already had contract with auckland) can't participate in katowice

i think kerber isnt committed to any mickey mouse yet, so she may play (defends copenhagen title anyway), just guessing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
yeah but top 10 players can only play 1 international per half a year

same reason why aga (who already had contract with auckland) can't participate in katowice

i think kerber isnt committed to any mickey mouse yet, so she may play (defends copenhagen title anyway), just guessing.
Thanks for the explanation.

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
caro wont play katowice after all this fuss? :spit:
I think she is just going to play that tournament as invitations.

Maybe Radwanska will end up doing that as well at Katowice.

Su-Wei is becoming MM Queens :eek:h:

Shenzhen > Hobart > AO > Pattaya City > Fed Cup > Doha > Dubai > Kuala Lumpur

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ithink when Caro plays here, Aga "somehow" is expected to get In the Polish MM...
Kerber is possible for Katowice too. No news of her signing up for another MM in the first half of 2012. So it could be her if Aga can't make it.

·
Registered
838 Posts
robson?

·
Registered
53,871 Posts
Entry list will be out next week. And by the look of it is gonna be worse than Bogotá or Tashkent in their worst years :help:

·
Registered
53,871 Posts
:facepalm:

Well, unless the sponsors are able to fork out big money to bring in the big names.
Yeah, apparently Wozniacki is coming (not official though) but with less than one week to close the list only a couple of top 80 players have entered.

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
:facepalm:

Well, unless the sponsors are able to fork out big money to bring in the big names.
Highly doubt that since this year will be last year of the tournament.

Spiceboy, how are the seeds looking? Are we having someone outside Top 50 seeded? :lol:

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
mmmmm just 2 top 80 players entered so you do the maths :p

Still 6 days for players to enter but still...
I am confused :tape:

Does that mean Hsieh and Wozniacki did not officially confirm their participation?! :lol:

What a disaster to have an INT draw with Top 80 being #1 seeds...

Who are the two Top 80s? Jovanovski and Morita :eek:h:

1 - 20 of 193 Posts