Tennis Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
OK, the stumpy left-hander Minella talked to in French was Vedy.

It seems Diatchenko is 2-handed off both sides so it's likely she was the one hitting with Bovina.

The one in the shiny white tracksuit might have been Stanciute.

Just remembered - also saw Micaela Carolina practising with her parents on the courts by the other side of the road, next to the new indoor court shack.

Stevenson and Brengle I'm positive I didn't see.
I don't think Vitalia uses a 2-handed forehand; the ITF does not list her as such (the WTA doesn't say).

Here is pic so you'll have no doubt if you saw Vitalia Diatchenko:

Pretty!!!

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
I don't think Vitalia uses a 2-handed forehand; the ITF does not list her as such (the WTA doesn't say).

Here is pic so you'll have no doubt if you saw Vitalia Diatchenko:

Pretty!!!
She does. ;) Although if you want to get technical, from a few pics it looks as though she does not have a forehand at all, and uses two double handed backhands, like Hsieh Su-Wei. :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Привет;15538050 said:
She does. ;) Although if you want to get technical, from a few pics it looks as though she does not have a forehand at all, and uses two double handed backhands, like Hsieh Su-Wei. :)
Thanks, you are correct. Vitalia does play 2-H on both sides, and her ITF profile is incorrect.

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
Thanks, you are correct. Vitalia does play 2-H on both sides, and her ITF profile is incorrect.
No worries. :) Although I think I might've been wrong saying that she uses two backhands. I asked her and she told me that she uses a forehand and a backhand. :confused: I guess it's difficult to tell from photos only! :lol:

121 - 126 of 126 Posts