Registered
55,971 Posts

·
Registered
29,577 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I posted in the other Entry thread in General Message forum, but if I understand correctly, the next two in would be Zheng Saisai (86) and Anett Kontaveit* (97) based on universality rule?

*provided it's not someone from the US/other country or a player losing its sole representative with another eligible player ranked between 87-96

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
whens deadline for pulling out?

People pulling out last min comes across as unprofessional.

Monica and Domi have been playing for a few weeks now, its not like their injured all of a sudden.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
79,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Tomorrow is last day for reallocation. Players on site can replace withdrawing players until the end of first round.

·
Registered
20,861 Posts
So basically if a player is playing singles and also doubles pulls out after the deadline, it is pretty much assured that the doubles draw will have BYEs?

Because I don't know if any countries have 2 players just playing singles and nothing else to replace them

·
Registered
17,148 Posts
So basically if a player is playing singles and also doubles pulls out after the deadline, it is pretty much assured that the doubles draw will have BYEs?

Because I don't know if any countries have 2 players just playing singles and nothing else to replace them
yes and there is Belgium(Wickmayer, Flipkens) not playing doubles. Ivanovic can replace Jankovic

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Big shame about Parmentier, who chose to play WTT instead of Olympics where she is representing her country. It would have been her last shot for Olympics imo.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts