Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a Room!
According to The Mirror, it would have been better for all concerned if Enrique Iglesias and girlfriend Anna Kournikova just got a hotel room. Instead, the two were reportedly slobbering all over each other on a beach in California recently, and even the presence of the paparazzi didn't slow them down.

OK, so what's so wrong with a little public display of affection? Nothing. But when bystanders want to smoke a cigarette after viewing such a spectacle, then maybe you've gone a bit too far.

The paper reports that eager Enrique actually shoved his hands down the tennis player's tracksuit bottoms before embarking on a romantic stroll along the beach. Ain't love grand?
http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=134057

"The paper reports that eager Enrique actually shoved his hands down the tennis player's tracksuit bottoms before embarking on a romantic stroll along the beach."
:eek:
Finger banging Anna on a public beach with people watching? :eek:

Anyone have pictures of this? :lol:

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Be careful what you say about the "Deity". Some of her Worshippers, I mean Guardians, I mean whatever the hell they are will have their great-great grandchildren hunt down yours in search of retribution! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Be careful what you say about the "Deity". Some of her Worshippers, I mean Guardians, I mean whatever the hell they are will have their great-great grandchildren hunt down yours in search of retribution! :rolleyes:
:haha:

·
Registered
18,949 Posts
JollyRoger said:
and you're next :armed:

just kidding, I find this story funny, too.

·
Banned
1,856 Posts
I can't help feeling anyone who has the "need" to constantly express intimate affections in "public", are indeed trying to "convince the public"...!!! I guess it's not enough that Iglesias has Anna as a "girlfriend", he constantly needs to show it, so as to deflect the gay rumors...!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
can someone just post the pic here?

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Lol :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
victory1 said:
Some people will do anything for publicity. ;)
It's so obvious! :lol:
They both know the
camera's are on them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.