Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be something wrong with the code for this one now. I did a debug and it is coming up with errors but I can't seem to nail down where the problem is.

Essentially, it is scroll-locking while playing....

:crying:

Tried it in Firefox and Chrome... same thing. Other ads are fine.

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
There seems to be something wrong with the code for this one now. I did a debug and it is coming up with errors but I can't seem to nail down where the problem is.

Essentially, it is scroll-locking while playing....

:crying:

Tried it in Firefox and Chrome... same thing. Other ads are fine.

I am not seeing the ad you are referring to.
Can you provide me with an image of the ad?

Can you clarify what errors you are coming across when you did the debug? Where on the site did you come across this ad?

Richard.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not seeing the ad you are referring to.
Can you provide me with an image of the ad?

Can you clarify what errors you are coming across when you did the debug? Where on the site did you come across this ad?

Richard.
I had to turn on AdBlock Plus because it was screwing up my browser too much. Here is the commercial from YouTube...

It was appearing in GM, in NT and when I Quoted someone.

Sorry, I don't remember the exact errors but I seem to remember something about an Embed error, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
18,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, that is what happens when you're stuck in bed tied to a machine most of the time these days.

·
Administrator
1,936 Posts
hey there,

next time this comes up can you get the debug code for us? even just copy and paste it in a wordpad document for saving. and we can look into it.

~Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts