Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you say are the five best teenagers on the circuit, not already in the top 32 in the rankings?

Not just based on current ranking but on potential

·
Registered
199,011 Posts
Outside the top 32. ATM would pick Sesil K, Tatiana G, Vera D, Masha K. and Nicole V. I just took the less than 18 y.o.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Anna Chakvetadze and Lina Stanciute :)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
sophie ferguson

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Timea Bascinksy
Ana Ivanovic
Anna Chakvedatze
Kristin Flipkins
Maria Kirilenko

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Add Alisa Kleybanova, Misa Kajicek, Ana Ivanovic, Timea Bacsinszky, and Vika Kutuzova To The roster of candidates. :)

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Of course Sesil...

But I also think Giulia Gabba can do well, she recently made a 25k SF, also beating Svensson, shes 15, ranked around 600, I saw her play and she has a very modern game, really REALLY offensive from the baseline.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nicole Vaidisova, Tati Golovin, Sesil Karatancheva, Maria Kirilenko, Michaella Krajicek.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'd like too add Germany's Angelique Kerber, Andrea Petkovic and Laura Siegemund(367,569 and 627)They are all sweet 16.

·
Registered
19,297 Posts
See, Hollywood is better than tennis for two main reasons. First, you can still work after 30. Second, if any "emerging talent" shows up in my show, I can get them thrown out of the show so they don't upstage me. Serena can't get Maria thrown out of the draw, but I can get some new little broad thrown out of my show.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts