Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got really excited when I found out Elina got her own subforum :sobbing:

I need this.

Now we can have a whole thread devoted to Elina and her dish towel/ vintage roller blind attire :hearts:

·
Registered
21,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The relief.

Showcased in a red and white dogtooth dress that also doubles as a flannel for those hard to remove stains.

·
Premium Member
65,098 Posts
Hope Ellesse will deliver next year :inlove::inlove::inlove:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts

The current blue dress is almost a direct copy of what she was wearing at Lacoste

I like these fabrics which have been cut out of retro 70s window blinds and fashioned into crude shirts for her and Haas. I strongly believe in recycling household waste materials, in which, Ellesse leads the fashion world

·
Registered
21,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^
I just want something interesting that is also durable and can be used around the home whenever necessary.

The reason Elina is so happy in that last pic is because she knows the paint they are about to throw on her will wipe clean off, and she can still clean a medium sized living area afterwards with no fuss.

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts
I need a dishclothes that is aggressive to polish my Mohawk flooring after they have been hand-scraped, but they must be serious enough that I can also wear them for fine dining and visiting art galleries too.

·
Registered
21,764 Posts
My only thought to this thread and the responses is :lol:

·
Registered
21,764 Posts
Elina going conservative tonight:

·
Registered
21,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^
Looking like a giant sweet is obviously about to become the next big thing.

Elaine is such a trendsetter :hearts:

It looks like all her fitness training is paying off too.

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
Some of the Ellesse outfits were kinda ugly, but then again at least she stood out a bit. Welcome to Nike clone army.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts