·
Registered
23,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks like something karol beck would wear

·
Registered
410 Posts
Well Eleni has beaten JHH and Kuznetsova this year. Not too shabby. Have a feeling Svetlana is going to lose within the first 3 rounds of the US open

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
I have a feeling that Kuznetsova might do well at the US! I don't know why! :shrug:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
kuzmolbovsto said:
fuck it...what's wrong sveta? can't believe it...
yeah! poor kuzzy :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
With her luck Sveta is probably going to get drawn against sania again at the USO :lol: .She'll get whipped if she continues to play like this.Pull yourself to gether sveta! :mad:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
:eek:

Svetlana :sad:

We just need to counting time before she finally out of the top 10 :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
Great Win for Eleni, Looks like she is in great shape !!! I have always said that she needed to get into shape and it looks like she has. All she needs to do now is improve the serve and top 20 here we come.....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
Eleni :D

·
Banned
385 Posts
Because those HUGE SKIRTS help her beat the number 2 seed in a Tier 1 event.

Reactions: CooCooCachoo

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Wow if eleni plays like she did today, she will go far in the draw. Her combination of great slices and groundstrokes - both backhand - won a lot of her points. She hung in there well despite a left foot injury. kuzzy made a handful no. of ues.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Sveta :rolleyes: :mad:

I knew she was going to lose this for some reason. She has all the talent in the world, but no head on her shoulders right now

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Lady said:
Kuznetsova is fried

By Matthew Cronin, ********************

FROM THE JP MORGAN CHASE OPEN IN LOS ANGELES
"SMELLING A SLUMP

But, all these players lack of self-belief pales in comparison to the state of Svetlana Kuznetsova, which is a sorry one indeed. Here you have the daughter of bicycle champ who looks like she could challenge Lance Armstrong in a sprint up the Alps, has a tremendous forehand, good serve, decent volley and steady backhand, but who hasn't won a title since last September. She has lost her motivation and doesn't know where it is. She's talked to her coaches, including the great Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, about how to rekindle her fire, but hasn't found the solution.

"It has to come from the person herself," she told ********************. "People can tell you things, but you have to find it.

But she hasn't and is totally fried. She overplayed last year and this season in big matches, she hasn't been able to rediscover the fifth gear that brought her to '04 US Open title.

"I need to be more motivated," Kuznetsova said. "It's a bit hard to play now. I played too much last year and I got tired, but I just kept going. I don't feel like playing my good tennis, but I'm still close to the other players. I'm not doing that badly. I just need to find my inspiration again."

When? "I don't know, but I hope at the US Open." Sounds like a Flushing Meadows quarterfinal casualty to me. Kutzy will face Eleni Daniilidou in the second round in LA."

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
awesome, great win for eleni... now her issue is following up and making it to the quarterffinals, at least, where she belongs in this tournament (she should beat conchita, she does everything conchi does but a little big bigger, and against schiavone, fran is very prone to errors in big matches) after beating a big seed (case in point, against justine at wimbledon this year, granted eleni did have a knee injury, but she could have still won a few more matches)

good luck in the rest of the draw!

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Arhhh again n again :eek:
I hope she'll improve herself before NY,I don't want to see reigning champ be slumped in 1st round again :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts