·
Registered
54,052 Posts
Reactions: Exiliado

·
Registered
54,052 Posts
Interview at WTA Bucharest

Can somebody translate, please ? Thanks.

Reactions: Exiliado

·
Registered
54,052 Posts

·
Registered
54,052 Posts

I see his name is Andras Szekely.
This name does not sound Romanian to me. But it seems like he is Romanian. He was an ITF player.
https://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100137095

I see he was coached by super (Halep) coach Daniel Dobre :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/andras.szekely22/

So is he Ruse's coach ? Also the coach of Cristian ? Some players share coaches.
He is quite a young tennis coach.

·
Registered
54,052 Posts
Gabi needs a coach. Andras Szekely is one of the worst romanian tennis player I ever seen and clearly it's not a solution for her. I was shocked when I saw who is her coach.
:eek:h: :lol:

But he is pretty. Maybe that is enough for her.
Also you don't have to be a great tennis player to be a good coach. There are many examples.
And yeah, he could also be her boyfriend.

But Andras is only 20 years old. how can be her coach? Maybe is a misunderstanding
Maybe is not only her coach :eek:h:
Yeah :lol:

The way she looked at him in this GIF from Bucharest she looked in love.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Any idea what happened with her Instagram and facebook? The instagram looked like was taken over by some model and previous pics deleted o.o

Also in terms of tennis it was very strange she traveled to China and withdrew in the last moment and returned home and didn't play for a month - claimed injury of some kind, but can it be some kind of ban?

·
Registered
21,985 Posts
Any idea what happened with her Instagram and facebook? The instagram looked like was taken over by some model and previous pics deleted o.o

Also in terms of tennis it was very strange she traveled to China and withdrew in the last moment and returned home and didn't play for a month - claimed injury of some kind, but can it be some kind of ban?
I messaged her privately to let her know what was going on.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I saw that about her instagram.... so weird. Either it was hacked or more likely she sold it or gave it away.

That trip to China was also very strange. She did claim it was a injury and I don't see a reason not to take her word on this :shrug: Don't think she likes Asia very much, said in a interview she cried every day when she was in Japan earlier this year. She is playing now so that's what's important. Some good wins in WTA Luxembourg & hopefully a good week now in Istanbul :cheer:

·
Registered
21,985 Posts
funny, yesterday it was Miss Romania 2016, now it's changed to

Lora Carola
Miss Canada 2019

and followers keep dropping by
I've contacted Gabi on Facebook messenger, but no reply.

521 - 540 of 542 Posts