Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 542 Posts

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
She is a sweet girl. But I find it rather unpleasant to invite her in the studio (under the false pretext of a good personal performance), only to ask her a lot of questions about other players. Albeit great tennis players that I personally love and probably Gabriela respects.

"Simona Halep e aici. La Antena 3." Really? I must be both deaf and blind in this case.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
"To be honest, I don't know much about [Rosca/Ducu]'s opponents in the final."
"So, how do you feel about the other team's chances? They're a US/Czech Republic pairing."

Eys, throwing out some country names will really help clarify things for her if she never saw them play. Head wall. Gabriela herself seems like a very nice kid, though.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
They tricked her to say all kind of stupid thinks and dress her like an easy woman. She is young she has time to learn.

This is one of the reason why i don't watch ProTv(Sport.ro) sport news anymore. They start in the first 2,3 minutes with news about sport after continue about 10 minutes with gossips, scandals or other news who are vag related with sport. For them doesn't matter if is moral to present an 16 years old like an hooker. Anything for an + of audience. They are all a bunch of disgraceful jerks.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The Junior Championships, Wimbledon, England, Grade A, MD:

(16)Naiktha Bains (AUS) v Greetje Minnen (BEL)
Sofia Kenin (USA) v Leticia Garcia Vidal (BRA)
(wc)Jodie Anna Burrage (GBR) v (Q)Ipek Soylu (TUR)
(4)Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (ESP) v Elena Gabriela Ruse (ROU)

Tough first match for use. Good luck though!

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The Junior Championships, Wimbledon, England, Grade A, DMD:

(1)Kalinina/Shymanovich (UKR/BLR) v Soylu/Xu (TUR/CHN)
Ivanova/Steffensen (USA/USA) v Birrell/Minnen (AUS/BEL)
Cristian/Ruse (ROU/ROU) v (wc)Lumsden/Taylor (GBR/GBR)
(6)Fett/Rosca (CRO/ROU) v Grende/Ye (INA/CHN)

Good luck girls! :cheer:

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The Junior Championships, Wimbledon, England, Grade A, R64:

Elena Gabriela Ruse (ROU) d. (4)Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (ESP) 64 61 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nevermind the result, look at the scoreline :lol: Very well done, girl! :cheer:

·
Premium Member
65,154 Posts
Not that impressive imo. Bolsova sucks, she's way overranked. She lost in R1 of RG also, and sucks even more on grass. :lol:

But anyways, congrats to Gabriela. :) R2 vs. (Q)Ipek Soylu will be way tougher imo. :unsure: GL!

21 - 40 of 542 Posts