Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... french :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She just did an interview after her win against Momo with a french canadian sportscaster and I was amazed!!! (I should know, I'm french canadian :rolleyes: ) she really speaks fluently and her accent is ever so slight.

:worship: all that and brains too.

Reactions: CharlDa

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
hahah she is amazing!!!! est-ce que vous regardez RDS .... j'ai seulement TSN alors J'ai entendu l'anglais de Elena .... y est tres bien aussi!

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
Smarties, Elena studied French in high school. And that's why she speaks the language so well.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Elena speaks great French and English.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
She is also good at beating French players.

·
Banned
366 Posts
I remember that everyone made such a big deal about the Williams sisters learning another language (badly) and then everyone realized that 95% of the top 100 can speak another language (or even three) haha...it was funny when Serena tried speaking to the montreal crowd in French a couple years ago...she sucked badly lol

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
36,021 Posts
Well I remember her from the Challenge Bell in Quebec city, she represented all the players and talked french to the public! She actually speaks great french!!!

And I should know, I am a french canadian too :p

·
Banned
27,238 Posts
curtain said:
she is such a mean person! she barred me once at this tournie when me and a mate asked her 4 an autograf! there was no1 around and she still didnt sign it :fiery:
thats funny cos along with Alicia Molik, the Williams, Lisa Raymond, Henin (ok i didnt want to admit that :mad: but im a fair person :angel: ) and Elena Bovina she was the nicest female player at Wimbledon

i asked for her auto on two separate occasions (i love Alyona :devil: ) and each time she signed for me and smiled at me. admittedly she signed for me the first time and ignored everybody else ( teheheh :angel: ) but the second time i was bothering her after a match and didnt really expect to get it but she stopped for me

shes so beautiful too :hearts: go and beat Justine today baby! :kiss:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.