Tennis Forum banner

2601 - 2611 of 2611 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Just as I am in a shitty mood, someone has posted "updates" on Lena's "official" Facebook page...
https://www.facebook.com/ElenaDementievaOfficcal/photos/a.389072280824.162475.339585870824/10155353706715825/?type=3&theater
Yes! I notice that a few days ago. At first I thought it was a fan page like mine but then I saw it was Lena's old page. Someone posted updates with old pics of her. Also changed the cover and profile pic.

This is sooo weird because as far as I knew that was Elena's official facebook page and it died after her retirement.

I'll keep an eye on it, because there's no way those post are from Lena.

BTW Elena's old official web is online again (The old version) ??????????? ???? ????? ??????????? - ???????

320 Posts
Finally, we have footage uploaded to Youtube of Lena winning against Henin and Davenport in her 2003 Amelia Island title run. Such a exciting player she was back then, when she was super aggressive and able to really go for it with her backhand :yeah:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Code:
In general, somebody have any clue what she is doing in the recent years beyond being mom?
Not much, is so hard to find out what is she doing these days, I think she's a full time mom.

I found a pic a few days ago, she was in The imperial Garden in Moscow and a fan recognized her and he posted the pic in Instagram.
I'm not posting most things I find here because I don't find many things often and everytime I found something I forget my password and I spend half an hour trying to remember it, so I made a fan page in facebook and everything I found is posted there (that's the page https://www.facebook.com/DemaForTheSlam/) there is an album called 2018 there you can see all the pics I found this year.

Things I found in the last days:

1. Maxim signed a new contract with the Ice Hockey club Dynamo Moscow (For 1 year) so that means that maybe we'll see Lena more often in his hockey games now that he's going to play in Moscow.

2. Maxim said that they spent their holidays in the United States and they took their children to the beach.

3. And Maxim said he had offers from the NHL but he talked to Lena and they decided to stay in Russia and raise their children there.

3. Here's the photo

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
today is 10 days since Lena won Olympics Gold Medal

Huge day as it was for her dreams came true

Always in minds
Yes! I can't believe it was 10 years ago! :worship::worship:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hello!!

A few minutes ago a was reading an interview with Maxim and he said that Veronika has a tennis coach and also she's training with Lena sometimes, so maybe the dream of cheering for Lena's daughter might come true in the future.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wimbledon time.
Just ten years ago after her legendary semi against Serena.
Amazing match but the end was so painful to watch...:confused:

she was too young for retirement...:|

·
Registered
23,552 Posts
Wow Elena was there at Kremlin Cup past champions ceremony

2601 - 2611 of 2611 Posts