Premium Member
182,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lena :angel: :worship: :bounce: :woohoo:
and in two straight sets too :hearts: :kiss:

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Well done Lena! very pleased, a nice easy str8 sets win for once, I didnt really doubt the win, but this is Lena so a battle was still expected.

Sorry MEC, good show but today Lena was simply too much, sorry to have to inform you but YOU HAVE BEEN DEMENTINATED!

·
Registered
19,191 Posts
Elena in straight sets against local player :worship: :hearts: :lick:

Davai Elena! :rocker:

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
elena absolutely owns mec.

13 games won in three meetings against a player who frequently needs long matches to come out on top. :eek:

well done elena. keep going. :kiss:

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Very impressive win for Lena. I thought this would be a much tougher match for her.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
there were some cool rallies and i loved how lena would choose to play solid tennis in order to get used to playing matches again. she was great :D

·
Registered
115,300 Posts
Maybe Lena is coming into her best form now. She's an interesting darkhorse for RG.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
lol i dont know. you can't judge just for one match. she played really well today, but she didnt crack thousands of winners. it was just solid. so i dont know :/

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I think Justine beat MEC 61,63 last week. Of course it doesn`t mean anything and I`m not sure about the result...
but anyway, good job,Lena!
Keep it going!
:yeah:

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
A pretty good Match from Lena indeed, she showed some awesome power, MEC could do nothing at all, she was simply no match, Lena was just too strong.

MEC is however, very cute indeed! shes lovely.

·
Registered
904 Posts
She played well today...but needs to lift her game A LOT in order to be a contender this year, good as she is, she eeds to be far more consistent.

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Otlichna!

Great performance Elena! So glad to see such a dominating score line! :hug: :woohoo: :bolt: :banana: :worship: :hearts:

Good luck in R2!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts