Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of my fellow dear Alyona's fans..... :D

We've seen our girl's success in the last 2 weeks :hearts:.... Of coz' we don't want this winning streak to be stopped.... So let's continue our cheering thread for our lovely Alyona here in Moscow!!! :)

Imagine the joy if Alyona wins here, in front of her homecrowd..... and of coz' the joy to every single one of us!!! :hearts:

:bounce:My Girl!! Alyona!!:bounce:

We all believe in you! Let's win your 4th career singles title here!! The biggest one that we all want you to win!!! :hearts:

Reactions: KingA

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I totally agree! Elena has a great chance with both Lindsay and venus out (although even if they were in, I think she had a very good chance of defeating them too).

I hope she is resting and preparing and getting refreshed to go one step further than her 2001 finish!

C'mon Elena!! :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alyona has a good draw.... and its a good start!!! :D

All the best to My Girl!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
With Jen added to the draw, it becomes a little bit more tricky, especially as Elena is on Mauresmo's side.

But I believe in Elena even more. She is confident, having won back-to-back titles, has rested for a week, is match tough and mentally tough too. She has definitely had the right preparation for this week and in addition to it being her home tourney should really help her.

I think this title would be on the icing on the cake for Elena. I hope she can take this title and rise on even higher!

C'mon Elena!!! :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
All the best, Dementieva!!! :)

I know you can win in here!!! It's your time!! ;)

·
Registered
668 Posts
BTW... I hope its gonna be an all-Russian final but with Dementieva winning the title!!! :)

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
go alyona :hug: :smooch: :kiss: :hearts:

Reactions: Ruski

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump :)

Thanks Guys to support Alyona!!! Let's hope more and more people will get here to support my girl!! :D

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
Good luck Elena !!!

:D

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Gosh, we have 2 Elena D cheering threads here...

To be fair, I will cheer for her in both threads... :p
Go Elena Go!

·
Registered
19,358 Posts
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Good luck Elena tomorrow, we'll get to see it on EuroSport! :)

Just play hard and take it one match at a time!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts