Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or is she crazy from the heat in New Haven. She seems to have no gameplan, does she have a coach?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Thats the worst match I have seen her play in... God knows how long, Lindsay should have won 6-1 6-1.

Her serve was troubling her, it was chronic today, she was a little braver in places, but Lindsay just returned to well, and Elena didnt have any timing on the return, they were just flying off her raquet.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
coz it's already her trademark!!! Elenapoorserve :all rights reserved:

·
Banned
71 Posts
bis2806 said:
coz it's already her trademark!!! Elenapoorserve :all rights reserved:
Elena just looked so awful...

I've come to expect her serve to be ugly like that... but she couldn't even keep the ball in the court today. Elena would struggle to win 1st round of the Open with that performance today... I hope she improves. :sad:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I dont think she will struggle in the early rounds of the open, she has a Q in the first round. She thrashed Kapros at wimby serving like that.

Also today was WORSE then ever.

I just think she needs to go for it on the second serve.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Look, Elena had a good run to get to the semis, but her game is no where NEAR close to Lindsays. maybe she didn't play up to par, but Lindsay is far and away the better player. it seems like it showed..

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Her game can be up to Lindsays though thats whats so :mad: about her! She hasnt beaten Lindsay three times, by luck, or Lindsay playing badly. Lindsay didnt play badly at AI.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
DA FOREHAND said:
or is she crazy from the heat in New Haven. She seems to have no gameplan, does she have a coach?
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :haha:

She has a coach, she just has no serve, and that's how the point starts out half the time!

·
Banned
71 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Her game can be up to Lindsays though thats whats so :mad: about her! She hasnt beaten Lindsay three times, by luck, or Lindsay playing badly. Lindsay didnt play badly at AI.
Her game is up to Lindsay's...

She has beat her twice (plus a retirement from Lindsay at Miami), and the Amelia Island match proved Elena is up there with Lindsay.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
AI proved she was up thee with a lot of them and in Toronto, she played amazing against Amelie. I just wish she could get some consistancy into her game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts