Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have nothing to add about her that I haven't already mentioned 1412342314 times.

Just share your opinion of Ms. Bovina here.

Thanks.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Elena will be ranked #102 at the end of 2003. :)

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
She's a tall good looking gal that can whack the ball.

During that first set at the UsOpen QF, i thought she was going to kill lindsay...literally

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I like her. She's pretty cool. I think the only match I've seen of her was at IW or some tournament like that. Good hitter and her grunts ammuse me. :D

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Lena is great. Her grunt is my favorite one in women's tennis :hearts:. I like her game too, a very tall girl is is hot for a very tall girl who smacks the ball like no tomorrow, ahhh, just how I like it. I had the opportunity to watch her match against Mauresmo last year at New Haven there and she was overpowering Mauresmo :eek::)

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
she's a hot blonde, her grunt is the best in the world and she's got game

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Like her a lot...Too bad she's been injured lately otherwise who knows where'd she'd be ranking wise. I don't know too much about how well she plays on clay, so I'm not expecting much from her at RG. She should do really well at Wimby and USO though. One to watch for sure.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
she's a great player, who models her game from another great player, venus...she must really be smart, i expect many great things from her...

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
...young Russian player with alot of talent.

But will the results come???

oh yeah and sometimes I get her confused with that other young hard hitting russian, Nadia Petrova. :p

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, but Lena has won titles. :)

tenn_ace, give names... and any information about Lena. :)

I'll bug you until you do. :p

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
o'k, here it is:

I saw her chatting with MOST Russian players including the one you despise the most. I saw her chatting with Rennae (before they started playing together), ASV, Martina H. (their moms chatted too), obviously Daja Bedanova, Justine, Chanda... this is just to start...

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww... Lena. :) I knew her and Anna got along... :mad:

Continue. :p

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Vera hates bitches. :)

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Bovina needs her cap back, and she ought to stay as mysterious and little friendly to "fans" as she once was.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
She was mean to fans? :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Elena Bovina is HOT!! Ive met her now 3 times! and im one of her biggest fans ever!! I have many pictures with myself and her together!!

She has an excellent game and she will be in TOP 10 soon! She has excellent potential!! I love her grunt and i love it when she wheres her hat with the viser up instead of down!

In australia both at Adidas and AO, i seen Bovina chatting to Myskina, Demtieva, Hantuchova, Rubin!!! I believe she is well liked!

Sexy BOVINA 2 be #1.!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts