Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Leena is just trying to make me mad because I told her it bothered me when she and Jordan and everyone say they are going to retire. Which it really does. Guys, a loss is a loss. If you lose 10/15 matches in a row, then you should probably think about retiring. But just cause you aren't winning everything (or for absolutely no reason in Leena's case), don't do that to me. It really makes me feel like the game is worthless, and I know that it isn't.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mboyle said:
Leena is just trying to make me mad because I told her it bothered me when she and Jordan and everyone say they are going to retire. Which it really does. Guys, a loss is a loss. If you lose 10/15 matches in a row, then you should probably think about retiring. But just cause you aren't winning everything (or for absolutely no reason in Leena's case), don't do that to me. It really makes me feel like the game is worthless, and I know that it isn't.
i'm retiring because i don't want to play anymore... that's it.

thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.