Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Hot

Shes inst a pretty girl, but she is attractive, with nice legs. And shes tall, and as a tall person, its something I like in a woman.

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
she's hot!

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
TenniSta said:
lol When Bovina isn`t wearing tennis clothing apparel SHE looks very pretty actually! :p
I know in my BMH programme there is a great picture of her, at Indian Wells in the water. I cant find it online though :sad: :(

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Medium hotness. Maybe in the Rogan Josh region if you get my meaning. Nice body but face looks a little odd in some photos... almost flatter than it ought to be. But still, one man's korma is another man's vindaloo.

·
Registered
773 Posts
controlfreak said:
Medium hotness. Maybe in the Rogan Josh region if you get my meaning. Nice body but face looks a little odd in some photos... almost flatter than it ought to be. But still, one man's korma is another man's vindaloo.
If you want to reach the Yanks, you might want to use jalapeno, serrano, and habanero.

·
Registered
122,492 Posts
Lena looks great.
What she needs is a professionally done photoshoot like the ones models do all the time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.