Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I propose that people vote for Elena Baltacha as their Sanex Hero, she has shown lots of courage and determination over the past year. She's had injuries, chicken pox, tonsilitis and liver problems and is still continuing to play, albeit occasionally. She is only 19, and has only had a short career, but she has shown loads of courage, determination etc. and at one point last year she was worrying about her career :sad: . That is why I put this case forward for Elena Baltacha as Sanex Hero 2003. "It has been a very frustrating and worrying time for her but she lacks nothing in determination and it will take a lot more than this to get her down." Elena's coach Alan Jones.

"I was shocked to start with and really ill. With liver damage, you think about your career."

"I wasn't on any medication, was completely off alcohol, I don't smoke, don't take drugs, but there was still something in me that wasn't right."

Vote for Elena Baltacha. :worship:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
go Bally!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Vote Bally, cos no other vote makes logical sense,and you know this one does, so go with your senses and VOTE BALLY! NOW!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Elena is a sweedie. I hope her a speedy recovery!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts