God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,542
Re: Effy's Graphics Thread [Open again]

·
Registered
2,008 Posts

Hi, I'm not sure if you still accept requests. But can you please edit this photo of Wozniacki to make it look like the official WTA headshots? Transparent background, filter, resize, proportion, etc.

Here are the headshots of the other Slam winners for your reference.

http://www.wtatennis.com/sites/default/files/styles/340x360/public/player_full_314320.png
http://www.wtatennis.com/sites/default/files/styles/340x360/public/player_full_311470.png
http://www.wtatennis.com/sites/default/files/styles/340x360/public/player_full_319998.png

Thank you so much! :)

·
47,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,544

^ I will try to this weekend, but can't promise though as I'm making simple stuff only :lol:

·
Registered
18,854 Posts

Attachments

·
47,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,546

^ Will do in a few days :)

·
Registered
18,854 Posts

^ Will do in a few days :)
You may've forgot, so just a small reminder :)

No rush though! Whenever you get the chance :) Thank you!

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,254 Posts

Hello,could you help my make this jpg to avatar?thanks!

·
47,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,549

I'm sorry guys but I don't have a photoshop now so I don't know when I am able to do requests :awww:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello ,
I am making a new tennis ball hopper as a project.
What do you guys think...
Its made of wood works well and can even be carried on your back ?
Any constructive criticism?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ,
Design 1 intrigues me the most. Its the most different from all the ball hoppers Ive seen and it could be the lightest too and that it is a big issue with my current one. I like the strap feature of too. My second favourite would be 8, also very different from existing ones but i think the shape is very intriguing and would hold a decent amount of balls.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ,
Also personally I think it looks very easy very simple to use, no difficult mechanisms or anything of that sort, just a easy simple and efficient way of collecting tennis balls after a match. I think it will be very useful to be used commercially because after big events it will decrease the time it takes to pick up and collect the balls in one place. However a improvement or an add on that could be added is a compartment to hold your own tennis racket or a larger one to hold more than one racket at once to store everything in one place and be more efficient. It looks great though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ,

Id say the body of the ball hopper is great and would hold a good amount of balls. I think the idea of the partition for different ball types is a great idea. The lid is good and the material is good how it is transparent but maybe it could actually be attached to the ball hopper with a hinge. But where are u supposed to put it when you arent using it?The handle seems comfortable and the ideal of straps is perfect. Also it doesnt look attractive at all - SORRY! The only main issue would be im not sure the height of the ball hopper is the best and would allow for easy access but other than that its great!

1541 - 1553 of 1553 Posts