Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how to create an avator, but when I go to Edit Avator, it doesn't give me the option of creating one. It just has: Do not use an avator selected, therefore I'm unable to attach the image that should be viewed. If anybody knows what the problem is, I would appreciate the help. THANX :wavey:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHat, Subscribe to.....? :confused: IT COSTS MONEY, PLEASE SAY NO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Is not avator by the way...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
and yes it costs money!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duiz™ said:
and yes it costs money!
That's frickin rediculous. I think u can do it at menstennisforum without paying. If u're right I think we(non-subscribers) should sign a potition for a free avator-like the mens forum, cause it is not that much of a privillage to have an avatar:(

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
well.. think about the owner... the bandwith of this website would be ridcously big and we would have to only have it like that for about a month...

Also they accept no more money...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I guess, I just don't understand cause the mentennisforum allows it. The menstennisforum is so simular to this one, except for this. I just get so bored at seeing all of my posts just being an American flag. Grrr..:wavey:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
This message board has many more members and it multiplies the size of that poor board... this one is huge!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh okay, That's alright I guess. I just hope that in the future it will be free. Till then, I'll rely on my profile pic.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
If we can't have one right now... don't wish in the future then... it will be worst!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great:rolleyes: Okay, then :( so I guess....there no reason to be optimistic.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
I didn't meant to be negative.. but it is the truth...

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
1. This board has many more members and active posters than MTF.

2. This board has a much larger post load than MTF.

3. The bandwidth used up if everyone had an avatar would cost the admin an absolute fortune.

4. In the end, you get many forums and an active posting community. Be happy with that in itself.

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
I hope this two explanations are enough to save some time to the admins...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andrew. said:
4. In the end, you get many forums and an active posting community. Be happy with that in itself.
I'm not complaining about it at all. Just enoyed. It's really not a big deal. Thanx for the list, I can understand why this isn't possible. It's not like wtaworld isn't good with out them, it is. I'm very happy with how things are right now. Thanx again for the info. guys:) :wavey:

·
In my new place!!
23,113 Posts
Bad Rocketta.....

:haha::haha::haha::kiss:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts