Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
Yeah, and if she would've won it, she would've been like "I've been waiting for this tournament for the whole year, I love IW!"
:spit: :worship:

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
OMG! Did you read her quotes? LMAO, where she says "I wasn't even excited about this match". If she were one of us I think she would have called in a mental health day today. lol. And it doesn't exactly sounds like she'll be in the mood to play Miami in two weeks either. lol.

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Very professional Elena. :rolleyes:

The proper way to tank would be to lose 6-3 6-3 or so. :p

3 weeks off since her last match isn't enough rest?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah, and if she would've won it, she would've been like "I've been waiting for this tournament for the whole year, I love IW!"
That's creepy because that's just something she would say.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Just because you're favourite player can't beat one of the worst players in the 100 it doesn't mean everyone is brainless. :rolleyes:
Ger a life adn stop attacking other poster it's one stupid match
One embarassing one at that

·
Registered
15,657 Posts
LOL...quote of the fucking month!!! :worship::lol::haha:

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
lol, that was a funny quote.

I believe her. If im correct she hasnt played IW since 2006.

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Well the first official tank of "The Road Map"

I fully expect Dementieva to have a press conference at Miami where she will say:

"I would like to officially announce that I am joining Venus and Serena Williams in their boycott of Indian Wells. What happened there 8 years ago was a disgrace to tennis and I was partially responsible. I want to stand with Venus and Serena in their fight against the evil bigotry and mistreatment they experienced there, and I will not return until they do. We girls have go to stick together. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. FIGHT THE POWER, and THIS WAS A FAMILY DECISION, between mama Vera and me.":devil:
:haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Elena definitely wanted to play IW ... would lose chance for $2M year end bonus if missed any of 4 premier tournies, plus 1000 ranking points if won it. Most players are tight lipped after a big upset, human nature.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
Just because you're favourite player can't beat one of the worst players in the 100 it doesn't mean everyone is brainless. :rolleyes:
Ger a life adn stop attacking other poster it's one stupid match
:worship:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
That's creepy because that's just something she would say.
coming from a serena fan? :lol: Atleast lena is inventive enough than 10-5- 20 percent crap Reee pulls off in every post match interview(after loss) :p :lol:

·
Banned
13,295 Posts
I love Elena but .... If you don´t want to play, don`t play

1 - 20 of 97 Posts