Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow!! I can't believe it, Paris has finished and Eastbourne is only eight days away :eek: Eight days to go until I get to see Dani for the third time :bounce: Just so that you guys know, I will be there from Monday 16th through to Saturday 21st June and I will be staying in a hotel down there so I won't be on line at all that week (you know what to do if there's any trouble while I'm away).

Anyway, if you have any special requests, please let me know. I've already been asked to give Daniela 100 :kiss: , and that was just from Moogie alone ;) :D !! But if you have any realistic requests, such as photos of anyone specific, then please let me know. And no Pinky, JCF isn't playing there :rolleyes:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,891 Posts
Tell her we at the CP want the best for her, and that we'll always cheer for her!!!!!!!! :D :bounce: Take lotsa pics........ :angel:
And enjoy your trip!
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
umm... meet up with Doubtie and take pictures and post them here so we kno what you guuys look like! :wavey:

take TONS of pictures of Daniela...!!!!!!!!!!!! and then yuou give ME some... ;)


but definitely give her a THANK-YOU card... a thank-you card for being the bestest player to support!!! :kiss:


.... haha is marat going to go there..??? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beauty_is_pink said:
umm... meet up with Doubtie and take pictures and post them here so we kno what you guuys look like! :wavey:

take TONS of pictures of Daniela...!!!!!!!!!!!! and then yuou give ME some... ;)


but definitely give her a THANK-YOU card... a thank-you card for being the bestest player to support!!! :kiss:


.... haha is marat going to go there..??? :eek:
Okidoki!! If Marat is there, he'll be in the stands with me as it's an all ladies tournament!! ;) :rolleyes:
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
GrahamD said:
Okidoki!! If Marat is there, he'll be in the stands with me as it's an all ladies tournament!! ;) :rolleyes:
:eek: oo... dont i LOOK stupid.. :rolleyes:
oops... everyone makes mistakes ;) no harm!

haha so graham.. you going to go with my idea and make her a card??? it'll be, i think, the first time she'll get something from the Cocktail Party... then it wont be so weird for her when she receives the CD cause she'll be like OH I KNO THEM!
ya kno???
so explain to her about the CP... cause i aint good at explaining things...


Thanks Graham! :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
beauty_is_pink said:
:eek: oo... dont i LOOK stupid.. :rolleyes:
oops... everyone makes mistakes ;) no harm!

haha so graham.. you going to go with my idea and make her a card??? it'll be, i think, the first time she'll get something from the Cocktail Party... then it wont be so weird for her when she receives the CD cause she'll be like OH I KNO THEM!
ya kno???
so explain to her about the CP... cause i aint good at explaining things...
OK - so this is a Thank You for being Daniela card, yeh? OK - I can do that. If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest as I'm going to Hamburg and then Denmark on Friday, back late Sunday and then off to EB Monday morning, so I haven't got much spare time this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,891 Posts
GrahamD said:
OK - so this is a Thank You for being Daniela card, yeh? OK - I can do that. If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest as I'm going to Hamburg and then Denmark on Friday, back late Sunday and then off to EB Monday morning, so I haven't got much spare time this week.
Well, my message would be basically what I said in my post above... :D
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
GrahamD said:
OK - so this is a Thank You for being Daniela card, yeh? OK - I can do that. If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest as I'm going to Hamburg and then Denmark on Friday, back late Sunday and then off to EB Monday morning, so I haven't got much spare time this week.

Hey Daniela! :wavey:
Good Luck Throughout your career! Stay on Track and dont listen to all the bad crictism! Have fun and hope to see you in Toronto in August! Always here to support you!

~MaRia~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
GrahamD said:
If you want to post any messages for me to add in, I need to have them by Thursday at the latest...
Just my phone number... :devil: :p :devil: :p :devil:

..Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Dont forget to give us a blow by blow account of her games when you can. Unlike the Grand Slams we wont get this on TV (as with prolly most fans outside the UK). Anyway, just keep us updated on how she's playing. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tarsius said:
Dont forget to give us a blow by blow account of her games when you can.
Of course I will - in between taking lots of pics and the occasional :drool: :drool: :drool: , I'll try and scribble down a few notes. :cool: I have six days of continuous tennis to absorb, I'll never remember all that lot by the time I get back! :rolleyes:
 

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Joined
·
20,453 Posts
GrahamD said:
Of course I will - in between taking lots of pics and the occasional :drool: :drool: :drool: , I'll try and scribble down a few notes. :cool: I have six days of continuous tennis to absorb, I'll never remember all that lot by the time I get back! :rolleyes:
\


wow graham you trvael alot... if my dad was always going to other countries to watch a girl jus play tennis.. i'd feel so jealous and pissed.. i always have to have my daddy with me! :cool: hes the coolest :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Have a nice time in Eastbourne Graham. I've been there 3 times. Friends of mine do live there. The park is beautiful. The only problem is that the court is too close to the sea, it can be very windy. But again have a nice time.

Gert.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
GrahamD said:
Wow!! I can't believe it, Paris has finished and Eastbourne is only eight days away :eek: Eight days to go until I get to see Dani for the third time :bounce: Just so that you guys know, I will be there from Monday 16th through to Saturday 21st June and I will be staying in a hotel down there so I won't be on line at all that week (you know what to do if there's any trouble while I'm away).

Anyway, if you have any special requests, please let me know. I've already been asked to give Daniela 100 :kiss: , and that was just from Moogie alone ;) :D
you wish you could give her another 100 :kiss: from me after your 100 :kiss: ... :rolleyes: ... just give her a hug :angel:

Have fun in Eastbourne :wavey: When does it start? :confused: I'm too lazy to calculate :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Btw, you must visit the Counting House, it's a nice pub with a big garden. If the sun does shine you can sit outside with a pint of Grolsch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gert said:
Btw, you must visit the Counting House, it's a nice pub with a big garden. If the sun does shine you can sit outside with a pint of Grolsch.
Thanks Gert - more likely to be a nice cup of tea :lick: on the seafront for me as I'm not really a drinker! :p

I've also got a card for Daniela. It is all silver and has a lovely b&w pic of two leaping dolphins on the front (I think that's her fave animal) but I just liked the words - it said To love you and be loved by you is like having the sun shine on both sides. Ahh, that was so nice I thought. I'll add in all your messages and good wishes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
GrahamD said:
Thanks Gert - more likely to be a nice cup of tea :lick: on the seafront for me as I'm not really a drinker! :p
Wow! Is such a thing possible for a Brit?

I once heard that the ONLY thing the British won't stand for is cruelty to horses, and a rise in the price of beer! :devil: :p :devil: :p :devil:

..Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
joegerardi said:
Wow! Is such a thing possible for a Brit?

I once heard that the ONLY thing the British won't stand for is cruelty to horses, and a rise in the price of beer! :devil: :p :devil: :p :devil:

..Joe
I have no idea how much a pint of beer costs................











...because I never buy the drinks!!! :p :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
997 Posts
yikes! :eek: well I cant think of anything to say without feeling like I'm talking out of my butt...

well, could you ask her to post here even if it's just once? like a small hi or something? It should be enough, and as always good luck to her and may she reach her goals and more...oh and give her one of these for me
 
1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Top