• Ostapenko

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • Giorgi

Votes: 27 39.1%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36,917 Posts
I think the Latvian doll will win this SF. She’s basking in the Eastbourne love right now. It all seems to fit.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Could be an all-time-classic, a one-sided beatdown or a total shitfest. Impossible to predict.

·
Registered
Q Wang, Kontaveit, Badosa
279 Posts
If they both play at their best, I think oyster takes it. I like how aggressive she was at times on second serve today. She’s got to keep that up, otherwise Camila will take advantage. She still threw in a few of her Kapros tribute act serves here and there today, but she’s mixing up pace and spins way more this week, especially compared to her Dubai run.

Reactions: Perun

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
41,228 Posts
It was very encouraging the way Camila Giorgi absolutely destroyed another big strong power hitter at Roland Garros, namely Aryna Sabalenka. Camila showed she is outstanding handling her opponents pace and redirecting their most powerful serves, returns and groundies. If Camila can do the same thing to Ostapenko that she did at RG to Sabalenka, let's put it like this... Ostapenko won't be happy.

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
a curb stomp.... Oyster in 2. She has awakened...
Yep.....storms to the Eastborne title, ....folks will say "she's back".......then she eats a water buffalo in celebration and can't win a match at Wimbledon.....glaring at umps, questioning every call, and calling her opponents, "classless" as she loses 6-2, 6-1 in R1 with 678 UE in two sets.:ROFLMAO:.....but she will "go for winners".....100%.

I DO like this girl on some level.....she is "can't miss TV".....too fucking funny. (can't wait for the outfit....will it be be a white potato sack?:unsure:)

Hope "Gandalf"....aka Papa Giorgi is on the scene for some good comic relief as well. Maybe 'Penko can kick the shit out of this clown if he gets out of line. THAT would earn Jelena a lifetime of stanning. :devil:

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
oh for sure I could see that as well... she is a streaky player. When she is on... she is ON.. but it rarely lasts. My guess.. her 2nd match at WImbly she implodes...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Don't like either of them but Penko definitely the best of 2 evils so hopefully she gets to the final again - at least she can be funny
Evil is too strong a word but you know what I mean

1 - 20 of 27 Posts