Registered
43,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALF :worship: Much needed points before her SR expires. :D

Anett :hug: Truly struggling right now. :(

·
Registered
39,336 Posts
ALF played a perfect match up to 6-3 5-2, then some nerves crept into her game. Good serving when she needed it though. Kontaveit was unimpressive all match and didn't deserve a comeback in this contest.

Now ALF will go on to play Bertens again, will be tough for her but then it's not clay this time.

Reactions: Perun

·
Premium Member
62,807 Posts
Congrats ALF :inlove:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Oh man. My colleagues daughter used to play ALF in juniors and then lost interest in tennis. Don't wanna imagine what could've been. Played against her when she was 13 and never in my live had a woman on the other side o the net who was hitting that hard.

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
15,078 Posts
Anett reached the Miami semis and the Stuttgart final, losing only to Barty and Kvitova... since then hasn't won consecutive matches :confused: wth is going on with her?!

·
always getting what i want
17,835 Posts
Nettu FLOP! :eek:h: :happy: :hah:

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Oh man. My colleagues daughter used to play ALF in juniors and then lost interest in tennis. Don't wanna imagine what could've been. Played against her when she was 13 and never in my live had a woman on the other side o the net who was hitting that hard.
How old were you when you played her?

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
How old were you when you played her?
It must be about 10 years now, so 34 or sth like that.

She really gave me some trouble (my colleague's daughter, not Friedsam) and I usually dont have any trouble when playing with women, cos most are dead as soon as you put on some top spin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts