Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
are walkover wins counted into winning streaks as well?
Don't think so. Wta 125k are not counted too. But she gets the vital points.

Lucky? No. 9 years ago she won her first WTA 250k match. The whole tennis community here was euphoric about her. She had a lot of injuries and some of them were extreme bad luck. Now she is finally blooming.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Hope Lesia is alright, honestly BHM getting a rest day feels like a righteous gift from the universe. Hope she gets to another final, B is playing tremendous grass court tennis right now. OH damn, just realized she's playing Petra. May the better player win then, could be a great match.

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
This is extremely annoying. And a very Tsurenko thing to do as well.

·
Registered
34,592 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
40,747 Posts
If she retired after first game would it be counted as a win for Haddad?
If Lesia played one game and then retired, yes, that would count as a win for Beatriz. It would be an extremely semantic win, and hardly one to celebrate but it would go in the books as a win, yes.

Have to say, anyone who is bummed that Lesia didn't do this is an idiot. So what if Beatriz's streak is held in place for one day? It is still active and any disappointment should be directed not at Beatriz's streak holding at neutral for a day, but at Lesia once again struggling with her fitness. I hope she feels better come Wimbledon and is able to have a successful tournament there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts