Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey post all Eastbourne pictures here! so we could organize this place up a bit.. instead of searching our asses off in the 10000pages at the Eastbourne thread...

anyways.. lets hope Graham and doubtie are taking TONS of pics!

Have fun you 2! :wavey:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
yeh, have fun, you two lucky dogs :p

And take lots of pics for us :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Doubtie and Graham : have fun, spend a tremendous week at Eastbourne ! We are impatient to hear of your news next week !

:wavey:

·
Registered
378 Posts
awww man!! so i have to take my camera? You realise i'll be too far away to see anyone, and anyway, im only going to the final! :sad:

Here's hoping dani will be there, atleast in the doubles final!! :) :bounce:

Reactions: fan22

·
Registered
679 Posts
tres envious of you guys! remember not to :drool: over the camera's too much!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my god swefan i LOVE YOU!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

the 2nd and last pic.. is it of the match against martinez..? or alexandra,,,

the 2nd pic is adorble!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
the one where she is putting down cap/shilt
is soooooooooo funny :) :) :eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
my god swefan i LOVE YOU!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

the 2nd and last pic.. is it of the match against martinez..? or alexandra,,,

the 2nd pic is adorble!
Pinky - re: 2nd pic:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/030619/46/e2sl6.html
Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova's sun visor slipped down from her head during a quarter-final match against Spain's Conchita Martinez in the Hasting Direct International Championships at Devonshire park in Eastbourne, England, Thursday, June 19, 2003. Martinez won the match 6-2, 6-3. (AP Photo/Sang Tan)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fan22 said:
Pinky - re: 2nd pic:

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/030619/46/e2sl6.html
Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova's sun visor slipped down from her head during a quarter-final match against Spain's Conchita Martinez in the Hasting Direct International Championships at Devonshire park in Eastbourne, England, Thursday, June 19, 2003. Martinez won the match 6-2, 6-3. (AP Photo/Sang Tan)

THANKS! :wavey: what about the 3rd and last one? im guessing the last one is against stevenson?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova reacts as she misses a point against Conchita Martinez of Spain on the centre court, during a quarter final of the Hastings Direct International Championships, 19 June 2003 in Eastbourne. Martinez won the match 6-2, 6-3. AFP PHOTO Nicolas ASFOURI. AFP/NICOLAS ASFOURI/na EJ/ja

:D
:bounce:
Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova holds her racket between her legs, during a match against Conchita Martinez of Spain on the centre court, during a quarter final of the Hastings Direct International Championships, 19 June 2003, in Eastbourne. Martinez won the match 6-2, 6-3. AFP PHOTO Nicolas ASFOURI. AFP/NICOLAS ASFOURI/na EJ/ja

Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova returns a backhand against Conchita Martinez of Spain on the centre court, quarter final of the Hastings Direct International Championships in Eastbourne 19 June 2003. Martinez won the match. AFP PHOTO Nicolas ASFOURI. AFP/NICOLAS ASFOURI/na/sw

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
THANKS! :wavey: what about the 3rd and last one? im guessing the last one is against stevenson?
I think it must be....but don't know for sure.

I put full captions on the last 3 for you....hope it answers all your questions! *smile*

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
fan22 :D [url said:
[/url] :bounce:
Slovakian tennis player Daniela Hantuchova holds her racket between her legs, during a match against Conchita Martinez of Spain on the centre court, during a quarter final of the Hastings Direct International Championships, 19 June 2003, in Eastbourne. Martinez won the match 6-2, 6-3. AFP PHOTO Nicolas ASFOURI. AFP/NICOLAS ASFOURI/na EJ/ja
Thank you! fan 22 for those incredible photographs....sigh what can i say, :hearts:, 44 inches of pure beauty and perfection :)....and one damn lucky racket!

:)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome pics!!
i love that white outfit! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
C'mon dani + chanda!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey good pics :worship:
:worship:

and :rolleyes: anyone have pictures (good pictures,with good dimensions) of carlos ferrero????

1 - 20 of 68 Posts