(7) Sugiyama v (WC) Keothavong
Dechy v Shaughnessy
Q v Q
BYE v (3) Capriati

(6) Dokic v Q
Pistolesi v Daniilidou
Bovina v Tanasugarn
BYE v (2) Rubin

Lindsay has a good draw. I really wanted her to face Hantuchova and beat her!! I hope she can play 100 % healthy, thus show her best level of tennis. If she does that, I'm 100 % sure she'll win the title!!

Joaco :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Let's cheer Lindsay for the title!!

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
No one can really beat Lindsay before than final.I'm not sure Capriati can beat her on grass in a eventual final between them.

GO LINDSAY,THIS TITLE MUST BE URS!! :bounce:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Go go Lindsay :bounce:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I expect Chanda is seeded 2 because she is defending champion. I am pleased she is at 2, i think she deserves it more than Capriati, at the moment anyway.

Go Lindsay - You should reach the final, again!

:worship: :worship:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
GO LINDSAY!!!!!

im still having to use the internet at the libary

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
:( Lindsay lost 4-6,6-3,6-7:fiery: :sad:

America's Lindsay Davenport practices for the Women's International Tennis Tournament at Devonshire Park in Eastbourne, England, Tuesday June 17, 2003.

Lindsay Davenport, of the United States, reacts to the cool temperatures during her match against Italy's Silvia Farina Elia Wednesday, June 18, 2003 at the Ladies International Tennis Tournament in Eastbourne, England.
(AP Photo/Dave Caulkin)

Lindsay Davenport returns a serve to Italy's Silvia Farina Elia during their match at the Ladies International Tennis Tournament being played at Eastbourne, in southern England, June 18, 2003. Davenport was knocked out of the tournament, losing 6-4, 3-6, 7-6.

from http://sports.yahoo.com/ten

(Hastings Direct - Eastbourne)
Player party: Lindsay Davenport with former LTA chief, Sir Geoffrey Cass

Player party: Doubles partners and good friends, Lindsay Davenport and Lisa Raymond

http://www.wtatour.com

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
:sad:

well go for wimby now lindsay

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Bad loss, Lindsay! :fiery: :sad:

Great shirt, Lindsay! :D (in that last pic w/ Lisa)

Good Luck in dubs, Lindsay! :bounce:

L + L won 6-4, 6-2 today and next take on Hantuchova/Rubin in the semifinals. At least Davenport is getting good practice on the grass with dubs, now that she is out of singles.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I agree a bad loss but a wake up call for Wimby I hope. Good luck in doubles Lindsay and Lisa.

Sorry to bore you with the following message in each Forum - just want to explain why I will be missing for 2 weeks.

BTW I WILL BE AWAY FROM THE FORUMS FOR 2 WEEKS - I WILL BE HOME WATCHING WIMBLEDON AND AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME - JUST AT WORK.

SO GO GO GO LINDSAY AND I SHALL MISS YOU ALL :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts