Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
The Hong Kong Tennis Open might need to be re-scheduled to play from Monday to Friday only.

Demonstrations every Saturday and Sunday occured in Hong Kong and will continue indefinitely.

Victoria Park - the playing site

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,261 Posts
This tournament should be canceled

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope everythings gonna be okay, the organizer still posting about the tournament detail, my friend asking via e-mail and their official social media acc but no answer.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
The original Aug 26 entry deadline for main draw has been postponed to Sep 9, four weeks prior to starting of MD matches.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just purchase the airline ticket last week. Will be there from qf to sunday ? , hoping the entry list still going strong, looks like the situation is getting better right now.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
The entry deadline for main draw is now same as that for qualifying, on Sep 16 three weeks prior to event.

Attachments

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
The entry deadline for main draw is now same as that for qualifying, on Sep 16 three weeks prior to event.

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

:eek:h:

·
Registered
15,681 Posts
I am surprised how a small international event like Hong Kong can dictate how WTA entry list works.

It’s going to be a mess to plan schedules.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A Davis Cup tie at the same venue, Victoria Park Tennis Stadium in Hong Kong, will still take place this weekend as planned.

*forward from some news*

·
Registered
29,575 Posts
thread closed :wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts