Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
♡
25,029 Posts
Wikipedia says Ivanovic, Kerber, Petkovic and Muguruza are confirmed. Don't know if Wikipedia is a reliable source though.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wikipedia says Ivanovic, Kerber, Petkovic and Muguruza are confirmed. Don't know if Wikipedia is a reliable source though.
Don't know about this, could be true.
These players could actually play here, but nothing is officially confirmed yet?

Any news Spiceboy? :)

Entrylist will probably come in the first week of January?

·
Registered
54,007 Posts
Don't know about this, could be true.
These players could actually play here, but nothing is officially confirmed yet?

Any news Spiceboy? :)

Entrylist will probably come in the first week of January?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Entry list up next Tuesday. And only confirmed top 10 so far is Cibulkova :)

·
Registered
14,783 Posts
Should be an attractive tournament to play for Dutch players, coming home from Australia. Antwerp is just across the border. :cheer:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Names that are already confirmed are:

Bouchard
Kerber
Cibulkova
Petkovic
Cornet
Suarez Navarro
Flipkens
Wickmayer
Van Uytvanck
Mestach

I believe it is likely that the WC will go to Wickmayer

·
Registered
11,598 Posts
I have nothing against Bouchard, but if she is the player who has to attract the big crowds, I fear the worst for this tournament :unsure: I hope a real big name like Serena, Venus, Sharapova, or yes, even Ivanovic will come to safe this tournament...

·
Registered
54,007 Posts
I have nothing against Bouchard, but if she is the player who has to attract the big crowds, I fear the worst for this tournament :unsure: I hope a real big name like Serena, Venus or Sharapova will come to safe this tournament...
You have 3 top 10 players (so far) and all seeded players in the Top 20 for a tournament in a random surface in between AO, the Emirates swing and IW & Miami all played in similar conditions and still complain?
Did you really expected Serena or Sharapova to play here? :spit:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I have nothing against Bouchard, but if she is the player who has to attract the big crowds, I fear the worst for this tournament :unsure: I hope a real big name like Serena, Venus, Sharapova, or yes, even Ivanovic will come to safe this tournament...
I don't think any of these names have ever been very likely. As Spiceboy said, it's an indoor tournament right between the Australian and the Emirates tour. Considering this, I think that the entry list is already quite impressive (although I had kinda expected that Ivanovic would be here :sad:)

·
Registered
799 Posts
no Kvitova :sad:, no Errani :sad:, no Hantuchova :sad:

but hope to see playing Pliskova :kiss:, Beck :kiss:, Cornet :lick: and Rybarikova :hearts:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
no Kvitova :sad:, no Errani :sad:, no Hantuchova :sad:

but hope to see playing Pliskova :kiss:, Beck :kiss:, Cornet :lick: and Rybarikova :hearts:
A least Errani will play Rio, Acapulco, Monterrey, IW, Miami and maybe Charleston so that is enough

·
Registered
799 Posts
A least Errani will play Rio, Acapulco, Monterrey, IW, Miami and maybe Charleston so that is enough
okay, I understand, so I hope to see Sara again @ Roland Garros ;)

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
okay, I understand, so I hope to see Sara again @ Roland Garros ;)
i understand that:)
A least you have Paris, but it would be amazing to see her in Belgium :hearts:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts