Tennis Pentathlon #39 -- MADRID
This is a game where you pick during a whole tournament and cannot be out after having a bad day.
Despite the name the game is very simple. Game manager puts OOP every day.You only have to follow a few steps.
Step 1. – Pick winners and set rates for all...
1. Every member of Tennis Forum can take part in WASS. No special requirements.
2. There is a table of 9 squares, with the number from 1-9 on them. Every player has to choose 3 different squares to enter the game. The players must mention the numbers of the squares, not the color...
Mutua Madrid Open
(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA...
HOW TO PLAY
Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win. To play, just type "in" and add a name of your partner.
e.g If the schedule was...
Errani/Vinci vs Hlavackova/Hradecka
Huber/Raymond vs Kirilenko/Petrova
This is how you would...
FITD MADRID DOUBLES
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments...