Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sunfeast open even though being a lower tier event still has attracted few top 10 players last year and was privileged to host Martina in 2006 and Anastasia Myskina in the opening edition and last year Marion Bartoli,Daniela Hantuchova and Maria Kirilenko also came down kolkata to take part along with ofcors Sania Mirza....

So this year as well along with Sania Mirza and defending champion Kirilenko many more big names should also come down.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Well sunfeast open even though being a lower tier event still has attracted few top 10 players last year and was privileged to host Martina in 2006 and Anastasia Myskina in the opening edition and last year Marion Bartoli,Daniela Hantuchova and Maria Kirilenko also came down kolkata to take part along with ofcors Sania Mirza....

So this year as well along with Sania Mirza and defending champion Kirilenko many more big names should also come down.
sid kirilenko might not play here since this event is clashing with moscow.
when was the last time did sania play in india? :p
anyway i think hantuchova might return.
i would expect a weak field i do think there will be top tenner though.

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
klina played here few last years when she was not injuried, so i belive she will play here

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
it will be great to sprem here.
i think kirlenko might play here as well based on her recent poor form i doubt she will be ready to challenge top players in moscow.

·
Registered
17,228 Posts
When does the entry list come out??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts