Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E.W.T.A. Chat Thread​

As our tour is getting bigger and bigger, also there are often delays in the tour, so i opened this chat thread for you guys to gather around with other players, to do the bitching, joking and chatting!

Hope you guys will enjoy!(I will post here sometimes as well!;))

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys!:wavey:

Let me start the first topic, do you guys think this year's Wimbledon is one of the best?
No rain delays, high-quality matches...:hearts:

·
Premium Member
20,496 Posts
Hmmm, i think the final sucked and Venus didnt deserve to be in the finals, ut other than that yeah, I was happy to finally see an epic womens match!

So yeah it was a good Wimby

·
Registered
10,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I felt so upset when Dementieva and Roddick couldn't get their wins over those eventual champions, even they had chances!!

Warsaw results to come now!!:D

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
great thraed :bounce:

maria becasue this is off topic i will choose it and say that i think you could check wwtl at least when you player is winning on a slam! :yeah:

about wimbledon, i was suprise when saw lena d how good is playing against ree :eek:
and even i support rogi i was sad for andy :awww:
also, was very sad when rafa and ancic cancled wimbledon :sobbing:
i still can't believe what chance cilic wasted against haas :eek: :bigcry: who after all played semis
and klina once more time lost so close match :sobbing:
and was very sad for nikki :sobbing:

was happy becase of lleyton comeback in the top :hearts:
good tournament for ana, sorana, caro, dina, gise, michelle and vika :yeah:

have a new fave, lisicki :bounce:

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
:wavey:

EWTA chat thread. :eek: :hearts:

Well my opinions on Wimbledon... Well for one, the men's final was epic, though I was absolutely gutted for Roddick. :sad: If only he converted that volley in the second set... I think he would've been champ. :sad: I'm happy to see him back and at top of his game. Same goes for Lleyton. :D For the women's, I'm a fan of both Vee and Ree so the outcome wouldn't really matter to me. Serena served brilliantly and Vee did serve well also for the most part, but I was disappointed with the quality of the final. :eek: Their 08' final was much, much better though I like this outcome more. :p The Serena-Lena semi was epic as well. I was on the edge of my seat, I also like Lena in fact I wanted to see Lena win more so she could have another chance at a GS final, but it happens I guess. :p And surprisingly they only had to use the roof once. :lol: :p

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
yesterday klina lost so close to alona bondarenko 4-6 7-5 6-1 :sobbing:
today martic beat safarova 7-6 6-0 :eek:

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
you watched klina yesterday?? tell me, tell me :sobbing: :sobbing: :bowdown: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Premium Member
20,496 Posts
you watched klina yesterday?? tell me, tell me :sobbing: :sobbing: :bowdown: :kiss: :kiss:
http://www.fromsport.com/

All the streams you want up here :p

BUT Klina was hitting so hard a deep and Alona couldnt do much, Alona served well and got a late break in the 2nd and then klina self destructed :shrug:

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
what about winners and unforced errors? :awww: how she looked on the court?
thanks for streams ;)

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
expected :shrug: :bigcry: :bigcry: :sobbing:
hope she will recover her best game soon :unsure: :bigcry: :sobbing:

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
i know, but in the last time she lost so many similar close matches :sobbing:...
i want she is back in top 20 :sobbing:. i know she can be back in top 20 :yeah:...

·
V-I-K-A
11,074 Posts
At least Klina can win a FEW matches. The dumb bitch, formerly known as Nicole Vaidisova is going out of her way to make my life a living hell.

I was bummed for Elena in the semi, but happy that Serena won the tourney. I wished Vika had been more competitive in their quarterfinal though.

I hate Roger and am a big fan of Andy... so that final was kinda gutting. 14-16. :sad:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts