Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't ask why, but I genuinely want to buy one... okay it's basically down to a legendary Champ Manager 97/98 sesh me and a mate had at school which I am still continuing now, but they also play in Yellow and Black, same as Belper Town FC (the team I support).

I know they've had an awful season this time round, but I still wanna buy a shirt.

Marnix Kolder is a God.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but go to http://www.bvveendam.nl/php/main.php
-click on "shop" at the right
-then click on "wedstrijdshirt" (the blue lettres in the middle of the page)
I think thats the shirt you mean, but i'm not sure if they sell it through the website, i think you can only get it in local shops, since its not that big a club!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmph, no u cant buy it off there... I'm gonna have to get some of me dutch pals to get me it.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
That, sir, sounds like a rather silly reason for purchasing a football shirt (this coming from the man who has just purchased a pair of official Paraguayan football shorts on the grounds that they were an unmissable bargain). :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have a mini-collection of foreign footy shirts which I'd like to add to, but I would really like a Veendam shirt cos I could wear it to Belper games and still fit in ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts