Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy moly, do ya think this is something the uber-babe's daddy might do to that race driver dude if they ever get hitched?

- Car Key Boi

An Indian father cut off the penis of a 41-year-old man as punishment for marrying his daughter, police said today.

Mighendra Tyagi, a chartered accountant, married Preeti Tyagi last week in the northern town of Agra, home to India's famous monument to love, the Taj Mahal.

Her family disapproved of the marriage and yesterday invited the couple to visit their home.

Mighendra was taken to a separate room and overpowered by her father, Devendra Tyagi, and her two brothers, who cut off his penis with a knife.

Mighendra, bleeding profusely, managed to escape and reported the incident to the police. He is in hospital in Agra and said to be in a serious condition.

"A case has been registered against father of the girl and her two brothers," a policeman said.

"The culprits who had caused grievous injury to the private parts of the man have fled and are yet to be arrested," he said, adding Preeti had also disappeared.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/arabtimes/breakingnews/view.asp?msgID=1438

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
omg :eek:

I can't even begin to imagine how painful that would be. And embarrassing. Now he has no cock! :eek: I guess he'll have reconstructive surgery or whatever or get a fake dick. How sad. I would kick that motherfucker's nasty Indian ass if he did that to me, and then some.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I think the daughter should shoot the father cos she now has nothing to play with......what the ...? she might have well as married a woman.......I feel for the daughter....she only has his tongue to work with and that can't do as many tricks as lil dickie can.

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
i once read how this man got so drunk, passed out in the woods and wild pig cut off his penis leaving him to bleed to death

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
maccardel said:
I think the daughter should shoot the father cos she now has nothing to play with......what the ...? she might have well as married a woman.......I feel for the daughter....she only has his tongue to work with and that can't do as many tricks as lil dickie can.

yeah it can, you just gotta know how to work it.

he can always buy a strap-on.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
decemberlove said:
yeah it can, you just gotta know how to work it.

he can always buy a strap-on.
I imagine it won't have the same affect......wish him the best cos he gonna need it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts