·
Premium Member
181,803 Posts
Alex :) -thats the one i would have picked too

go Dubravka ;)

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Whoa , what a beautiful haircolor!!!! I used to have red hair a while ago,too but hers is more beautiful. I dig this purple'ish reddish color in the first pic. :worship:

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
caramel said:
Whoa , what a beautiful haircolor!!!! I used to have red hair a while ago,too but hers is more beautiful. I dig this purple'ish reddish color in the first pic. :worship:
I have red hair right now, caramel, but the colour has faded a little... :) I loooove red hair!! And it takes "courage" for a young girl to dye her hair!! :hearts: I've contemplated "lots" of different colours in my life but sometimes not having "confidence" etc etc - :worship: to Dubravka for her hair!! I'm going to put her on my list of favourite players for having such "fabulous" hair!! :D :drool:

GOOOOOOOO DUBRAVKA!! :bounce: :D

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
You have red hair, Fee? Cool. :)
I always imagined you with lots of unruly black hair - curling all over the place. :p

But red is nice too. :hearts: . (But such a color as Dubravka's? hm...)

And yes, I shouldn't be posting :rolleyes: - just kicking the habit bit by bit...

·
13,888 Posts
Lynx said:
You have red hair, Fee? Cool. :)
I always imagined you with lots of unruly black hair - curling all over the place. :p

But red is nice too. :hearts: . (But such a color as Dubravka's? hm...)

And yes, I shouldn't be posting :rolleyes: - just kicking the habit bit by bit...
Maaaaaaark!! :) Yes, I have red hair but it is "dyed"!! And the colour is less red now... think a little bit "ginger"?

You are right about it being "unruly"!! My hair is very unruly!! I cannot look after it most of the time (almost ALL of the time!) - aaargh!! One of the posters in this thread has seen "Fiona hair" (well, in a photo... ;) ).

As for Dubravka's hair, hmmm... I like the idea of doing something "wild" and "daring" with the hair? So Dubravka has my "respect"!! :D :worship:

I read your post in your "Carot my account is fixed" thread in Non-Tennis btw - sorry you won't be posting so much, but look forward to seeing you post when you are "less busy"!! Then, Mister Lynx, you have to post LOTS and LOTS of times to make up for it! Deal? :D ;)

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Franziska said:
I have red hair right now, caramel, but the colour has faded a little... :) I loooove red hair!! And it takes "courage" for a young girl to dye her hair!! :hearts: I've contemplated "lots" of different colours in my life but sometimes not having "confidence" etc etc - :worship: to Dubravka for her hair!! I'm going to put her on my list of favourite players for having such "fabulous" hair!! :D :drool:

GOOOOOOOO DUBRAVKA!! :bounce: :D
I used to dye my hair in lots of different colors like brown , red , purple'ish and so on... last summer I had it black with blue highlights but then I decided to go back to my natural haircolor because it started to look terrible when the color faded away as my natural color is blonde and after a while the black hair started to look grey'ish. :(

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this is absolutely cool, dolls :D
but i started the thread to get a dubravka avatar (btw: when i knew her she was blue haired) and not to talk bout hair colours :sad:
well, im havin fun anyway! :p and ill give u my (poor) reputation points

thanx a lot for supportin dubravka now :worship:

ciao!
:wavey:

·
13,888 Posts
caramel said:
I used to dye my hair in lots of different colors like brown , red , purple'ish and so on... last summer I had it black with blue highlights but then I decided to go back to my natural haircolor because it started to look terrible when the color faded away as my natural color is blonde and after a while the black hair started to look grey'ish. :(
Let's see... what colours have I had my hair? ;) My natural colour is a very dark brown but I have coloured it for years - it has been many many shades of red!! ;) There was something in a British newspaper at the weekend about women with red hair having the "best pain tolerance" - aaaah... *considering dyeing my hair red again* *cough* ;) Sometimes I think I should have left my hair but I get bored easily... I'd like to have black hair but I don't want to "scare" anyone!! My mother has talked me out of it on occasion... ;) I'd also like to go blonde - I THINK I have the colouring to do it!! (Olive skin, brown eyes - I could "just" do it!!) Streaks would be so great... :drool: I remember considering it when I lived in Germany!! (But the instructions on the packet were in German, soooo... :eek: ;) )

I imagine you always look great caramel... :worship: :D Your natural hair colour is one that I'd like to try!! :)

(Sorry dubro - I hope you can get the Dubravka Avatar!! Thanks to your thread I have "discovered" her and made her one of my favourites because of her hair... :drool: ;) )

·
13,888 Posts
You are welcome dubro :kiss: - Prego!! ;) Maybe I can send you a picture by E-mail? :) But I am not as good looking as Dubravka... :sad: :saaaaad: ;)

It is always nice to read your posts - it is nice to see you in the Garden!! :)

Thank you for your kind words!! :worship: :kiss:

(The grass colour in the Garden is, err, green!! But maybe it needs some more colour? *thinking* ;) )

Take care... :wavey:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
uhuh frnaziska! :D

thnx for your good words, but i dont think my post are so nice, becos my english is terrifine :mad:
your italian is surely better ;)

of course i wannaa see u :worship: and i know how is hard looklike better then dubra... :angel: ...i send u a pm soon with my email addy.

cya!
:wavey:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.