Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st set was good for Ana, but in the 2nd she was so nervous & tight, lots of stupid UE :sobbing: Served well but her groundies just deserted her. :rolleyes: Played a bit better in the tie-break but still really indecisive, the slump continues :sad:

She has to pick it up to stand a chance against Rena. :scared: Her Volleys in the 2nd set were :help: She missed an easy Volley on MP at 5-4* in the 2nd.

Good match from Camille, mixed it up well. But her BH is :silly:

Oh and Camille aced Ana :tape::lol:

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Dubai 3r:(Rejuvenated?)A.Ivanovic def. C.Pin 6-2,7-6(5)

It's really good to see I'vic can win some matches consecutively,hope she can soon be back to her peak.;):D

Pin,Sad for her.A great fight though:hug:

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Scrappy 2nd set, Ana is so tense would have been over much sooner if she would just relax a bit :tape: Pin did well to stay with Ana in the 2nd set :) plus the ace :hearts: :worship: Good luck in the QF Ana :hug: all the pressure will be off if she faces Serena

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
WD Ana :yeah: most important thing is that she won. Wasn't pretty from what I'm hearing, but s'times you gotta win ugly.

Camille :hug: great effort from her not to get broken in the 2nd set, but not everyday that happens :speakles:

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
OMG so embarrassing! Ana had a nice first set after a few tight first games, but she NEVER BROKE CAMILLE in the second set! :tape: And got second serve aced! :tape: 2nd SERVE ACE FROM CAMILLE PIN!!!!! The serve of doom!

That volley on the first match point was ugly, she couldn't read Camille's serve, missed ugly on the 2nd and 3rd match points...if she didn't know how to serve she would have lost. :help:

Reactions: ivanban

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
shes just so nervous, its almost painful to watch, but at least she got the win. i cant imagine its much fun for her right now though.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
If she plays like she did today, Ana will get seriously crushed by Serena :tape:
Indeed :tape:
I'm proud of Cammy for fighting. Second serve ace :drool:

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
Camille :rolleyes: Didnt play well, really. So many errors :eek::eek::eek:

But she was serving BOMBS. :eek: She was hitting some serves at 100mph :eek::eek:eek: And that ace. :bowdown:

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stats:

Ana
W/UE: 24-26
1st Serve: 64%
BP: 2/8

Camille
W/UE 9-17
1st Serve: 70%
BP: 0/2

·
Registered
26,596 Posts
Ana will lose 6-1 6-1 to Serena in the next round. The games she will make is because she is actually serving well.. her groundstrokes in that second set were just ugly. The first set was decent.

Stats:

1st set:

15 winners
11 UEs

2nd set

19 winners
25 UEs

Total: 34-36

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
I'm gutted I'm missed this 2nd serve ace by Camille. :lol::(
I think Ana won't be nervous tomorrow because she knows Serena will eat her alive. She has nothing to lose.

·
Registered
35,416 Posts
Camille:hug:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.