1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I was a bit surprised Kiki managed to win 4 matches this week, maybe the situation isn't as bad as i thought after the AVU match

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Most expected result of the day ! Nice to have some logic in Wta

Sasnovich was so comical yesterday... she played at least baseball during half part of the match, obviously the french is able to beat a low ranked player

The gap was too big today even if Plisko is not hot

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
I hope Rybakina also win her match so that slowest, low energy, quiet, but powerful servers meet. Almost like Pliskova meeting her past.

·
Registered
11,373 Posts
Routine for Ka. Pliskova today. Big step up v Rybakina tomorrow - Pliskova will obviously be the fresher of the two but Rybakina is on a roll. Intriguing contest.

·
Registered
13,987 Posts

·
Registered
43,960 Posts
Quite surprised Karo comes through in this fashion. Maybe it is mental with Kiki, because this is not a particularly bad match-up. Such a shame Karo cannot bring a similar level when it really matters!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I thought that the most appropriate adjective was "clinical." Pliskova did what she had to, and that was pretty much it. What you have to realise is that Mladenovic didn't actually play that badly; it's just that Pliskova played better. I was quite impressed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts