Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really good match to watch with some great shot making form both. :worship:

Sania is a very up hit and miss player but when they go in her shots are :eek:. She should some to the net more though as she can obviously volley.

Makarova has a nice game hitting the lines off of both sides, she probably should have taken the 1st set but has a habit of dropping stupid games.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
some great shot making in this match. Call it ballbashing if you will, but this was ballbashing at its best :drool:

Well done Sania :yeah: :bounce:
Maka :hug:

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
c'mon Sania!! you go girl...she is the most exciting player on tour now and her shotmaking are Federeresque:worship:

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
:woohoo: Sania :worship:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
that squash fh dtl on the run winner :speakles:

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Great Job Mirza. The crowd was going crazy:lol: Wen her shots go in :drool: Way to go Mirza:yeah:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Makarova can play. She a leftie Myskina to me!

Sania is playing with confidence lately

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Well done Sania.. I sure she is fatigued..:eek: But take out Kaia tomorrow :)

·
和平.
16,963 Posts
wowee. :worship:

i left after she got broken after getting the break back ( :silly: ) and i was a lil worried.

her serve worries me a lot but i'm glad that she's not having a meltdown after the final last week.

keep it up before the clay comes.

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
I saw parts of this match and it had some great shot-making from both players. :yeah: The crowd needs to be taught a lesson in "watching tennis etiquette"

·
Registered
421 Posts
GO SANIA!!!!
i wish i could have watched some of it - when her shot making is good, it's GOOD. when it's bad, it's frustrating :p.
and the crowd...
it's just crazy. but it happens every year with her and there's nothing she can do about it, so i hope she uses it. but it's really off-putting for the opponent for sure. for sure.
it's just that there's so much passion for an indian muslim girl playing professional tennis. it's a big deal.
(but i'm happy, coz it clearly helped here, coz she was looking tired in the Pattay Final the night before, but they could tone it down.... alot :p).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts