Registered
84,361 Posts

·
Registered
84,361 Posts

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
Wow, what a demolition job. Another ass wiping and in one of her favourite tournaments too.
Svitolina was broken 5 times in a row, winning 11% of second serve points. She has to fix that.

The pH scale keeps going up for Elina.

·
Registered
84,361 Posts
Wow, what a demolition job. Another ass wiping and in one of her favourite tournaments too.
Svitolina was broken 5 times in a row, winning 11% of second serve points. She has to fix that.

The pH scale keeps going up for Elina.
Looks like the work with Geserer pays off for Brady

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Elina looks destined to drop out from the top10 by the clay season

·
Registered
84,361 Posts

·
Registered
84,361 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,301 Posts
Elina only played well the first four games, but didn't seem able to fight beyond. Brady played well as expected, but can become a UE machine if you make her play more. Elina couldn't do that today.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Moonballpusher sig is going to be CROWDED this year.

Elina is really doing nothing with the ball, unless you call pushing it to the middle of the court doing something, for a long time now, only her 2 GS SF last year, where she was demolished and with a very weak draw at Wimbledon, kind of hid it, and there's too much clownery in her box. Maybe time to take a step back, reassess and start again.

·
Registered
84,361 Posts

·
Registered
29,891 Posts
Her game is truly falling apart at the moment. She was spraying like crazy without even going for that much.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
33,254 Posts
Actually Elina had a terrible clay season last year and even with her semifinal points from Indian Wells and Dubai falling off her top 10 ranking should be safe until the 2nd half of the year. But come Wimbledon she is going to have to start playing a hell of a lot better or her ranking is going to fall through the basement.

Svitolina actually accumulated more ranking points in the 2nd half of 2019 than any other player. Incredible to contrast her consistency and level during that period to her current form. Right now she is clearly not even playing at a top 50 level. In fact I'd say her present level is borderline top 100. One wonders what is going on with her to explain such a dramatic drop in form.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Unfortunately she's probably gonna remain in the Top 10 until like Wimbledon given how most of her ranking points were earned since Wimbledon. Wimbledon+USO+YEC alone takes up like 60% of her points.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Can’t even do well in Dubai anymore. If she flops in Rome then it’s over for her. I’m going to miss Elina, she was my favourite vulture.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts