Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,539 Posts
Kaia :D Really expected to Tamira to win, but after 2-6 2-2 you seemed to play better especially on the first serve! Tamira :hug: Hopefully everything is ok, becuase she lost last 10 games in a row!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Tamira :hug:

I guess it's still too much for her to play 2 matches on 2 days. :angel:

Congrats Kaia! :yeah:

·
Trainwreck
58,686 Posts

What happened to Tamira after that first set? All I've been watching is live scores. She had a good win in the first set.

·
Registered
35,416 Posts
Tamira:awww::hug:

·
-
26,864 Posts
Tamira :sad: Her 2nd serve is so weak !

·
Registered
22,823 Posts
Tamira:sad:

·
Registered
198 Posts
slow start works for Kanepi lately - similar scoreline was against Azarenka. But if she is set and break up, she sometimes cant finish the job as we saw in her Paris match against Loit.
Still, she cant waste her energy for unnecessary 3-setters for ever, she has to find the way to turn it on from 1st game and keep going until umpire says : Game, set and match.
Mirza next or Makarova ?

·
Registered
602 Posts
i watched the match on dubai sports 2 .. tamira had an injury time out after the 2nd set... seems like a lower back injury :(

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
i watched the match on dubai sports 2 .. tamira had an injury time out after the 2nd set... seems like a lower back injury :(
oh nooooo :bigcry:

That would explain the dfs she startet to make...

Hope it's not too serious. :sad:

·
Registered
816 Posts
slow start works for Kanepi lately - similar scoreline was against Azarenka. But if she is set and break up, she sometimes cant finish the job as we saw in her Paris match against Loit.
Still, she cant waste her energy for unnecessary 3-setters for ever, she has to find the way to turn it on from 1st game and keep going until umpire says : Game, set and match.
Mirza next or Makarova ?
same with amg. turns out she had temperature playing loit... with ani retiring in paris qualies, they really must have caught some kinda bug in tallinn

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Not again :bigcry:

She seemed to play really well till 6-2 2-2 :mad:

Way too unlucky with injuries ... she needs to work on her fitness :sad:

Get well soon Mimi :sobbing:

·
Registered
5,369 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts