1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Good luck Makiri! You win this title :)

·
Registered
43,979 Posts
Good decision in my eyes :D R1 against Aniko Kapros who's slumpug big time lately but she can be dangerous as she was in R4 in Paris once.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
GOod luck Makiri ! Can we follow her on any livescores?

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Good luck Masha. :)

A couple of positive quotes from her:

"I am here to win," Kirilenko promised.

"I treat this tournament as any other competition on the tour, and each time I step out on court I want to win," she added.

"I have been practising very hard for the past three weeks.

"I take all tournaments seriously and I want to win this one too," Kirilenko smiled.

"I am in good shape at the moment and I hope I can go all the way here," she added.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
ITF Dubai

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
:bounce:Masha 6-3 6-4!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
43,979 Posts
Dubai R2:
Kirilenko(1) d. Lisicki 6-3 6-3 :)
A poster in the Thread said that she didn't outclass Sabine at all but Sabine is pretty talented

In QF she'll play fellow Russian Ekaterina Bychkova who seems to be in good form good luck Maria :D

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I`m very pleased to see Makiri is off to a good start in Dubai. :) Hopefully these matches will give her some positive momentium heading into the new year. I really hope that she can keep it going and win the title.

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's great news to hear Makiri's won her first two round matches in Dubai.:) I just don't understand why some people questioned her decision to enter this tourney.:scratch: You have to remember that Makiri suffered 4 consecutive 1st round losses towards the end of the season.:eek: Nobody wants to end the year on a sour note like that. Like Rod the Bama said, hopefully she can have something positive to build on heading towards the 2008 Aussie Open.:yeah: Good luck Makiri in your next match! The title is yours for the taking!:D

·
Registered
43,979 Posts
Maria beat Bychkova easily according to a poster in the Challenger Thread but her next opponent is Marina Erakovic who seems to be in great form.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts