9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTF :mad:
I have never seen such an uneven draw at a GS
the bottom half is a cakewalk with Pova, Mauresmo, Kuznetsova :eek:

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Re: Draw Extremely Uneven: Juju, Williams x2, Jankovic, Lena D, Petrova All Top Half

Maybe... but it'll give a chance for someone to make a breakthrough, perhaps :) (Or a veteran, like Mauresmo, or, say, Sugiyama :angel: :lol:)

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
Re: Draw Extremely Uneven: Juju, Williams x2, Jankovic, Lena D, Petrova All Top Half

Once again there's a much better half and it seems Mauresmo always ends up in the easiest one. :eek:
Henin, Jankovic, both Williamses and Petrova in the same half, it is just :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts

*:drool:*

·
Registered
6,289 Posts

Once again there's a much better half and it seems Mauresmo always ends up in the easiest one. :eek:
And, yet, she always find someone to lose to... :lol:

But, yes, the top half is stacked compared to the bottom half. But strange things happen, sometimes the really packed half is the on that collapses.

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

the bottom half finalist, whoever she is, should thank tournament organizers ... I have a feeling it will be Peer :help: or Ivavnoic :inlove:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts

what a top half!!!!! talk about some great possible match ups!!!! it is jam-packed!!!

·
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.
8,475 Posts

No shit! :tape:

By the time either one gets to the Final, they'll be DEAD TIRED :help:

This draw is rigged and fixed... I want a re-draw! :fiery:

·
Premium Member
37,190 Posts

the bottom half finalist, whoever she is, should thank tournament organizers ... I have a feeling it will be Peer :help: or Ivavnoic :inlove:
how can that be, looking at your avatar?

henin and serena w. in the same quarter, okay, that's tough - but how are venus w., dementieva and petrova stronger than sharapova, kuznetsova, mauresmo (and a few more)?

and please, can you summon your thoughts on the draw in ONE thread?

·
Registered
17,865 Posts

ivanovic has a :drool:draw

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts

And I love the draw, even the 3R matches will be exciting :D

·
Registered
23,560 Posts

actually Patty could do some damage in the bottom half with ana ivanovic

really top half

Serena williams
Venus Williams
Justine Henin
Nicole Vaidisova
Jelena Jankovic
Elena Demenetieva
Nadia Petrova

·
Registered
17,699 Posts

And, yet, she always find someone to lose to... :lol:
:haha: Thought so but didn't write this. :p I hope Lucie can upset her once again :hearts:

I have the same feeling, but only if Kuznetsova gets ousted by Peer and that Mauresmo, Sharapova & Schnyder can't find their best form.

·
Registered
25,232 Posts

loving the draw :drool: can't wait for some good match ups. hope their not one sided (unless one of my faves wins).

·
Registered
25,232 Posts

plus i also have a feeling that shahar might oust sveta again :unsure: but i hope it doesn't happen :)

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
don't forget nicole :p

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Sveta is no cakewalk. Boring me with these topics. Unsurprising coming from someone that has Patty Schnyder (dies laughing) as the RG 2007 champion.

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
well at least they'll meet in the SF.

That's MUCH better than the 3rd Rd :eek:

Vee better get to the quarters, or she's gonna lose MORE points :sad:, but she'll get 'em back after Wimbly

1 - 20 of 106 Posts