Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone read them?

(rant)I knew it was that bitch Takhisis! I knew it once Mirror was talking about (in monologue, of course) how he feared he knew who it was and such and then wanting to talk to Skie about it cause Skie would know, and Skie was the only dragonlord who had been on Krynn in the times of the Gods and therefore knew of the Dark Queen! So mirror had to be talking to him about Takhisis cause he would be the only one who would know! I hated that trick Mina from the very beginning! She was such an annoying character! I can't wait until she dies! I just finished reading the second War of Souls book and don't have the third yet so I can;t start reading it.....don't ruin it for me! I hope Takhisis burns in hell! I wanna know why Takhisis was able to stay behind when all the other Gods left? Oh well....I love how these books re-visit Tasslehof! I love Tas!!! He's my favorite character! =D The weird thing is I've read the War of the Lance books and haven't read the Chaos books and just skipped ahead to the Souls books....it's so hard to know what order to read these books in! oh well! I've read the tales books, and those are great! I'm also reading the Icewall Trilogy! And the books about the second generation heroes was kinda cool.....it was so sad when Laurana died! F*** Goldmoon though, she was such a bitch in the end to EVERYONE, and I hate how everyone is being so mean to Tas! Even if it's his fault, it's not really his fault!! It's Fizban's fault for being fool enough to trust a kender with such a powerful device! ;)

Anyway...... I love these books! but there's so many! I think there's probably like over 200 by now! sheesh! Anyway....lalalalalalalala! (/rant)

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
I can't stand Tas at times. Takhisis is indeed a bitch. My fave "new" character in War Of The Souls was no other then Razor (don't know if you read about him yet, seeing as you haven't started the 3rd one yet) :D Mina sucks. Silvanoeshi deserves to die (& if it's not obvious enough, he's going to die by the blade of Mina in Dragons of a Vanished Moon), but Gilthas is pretty cool. I like him.

Oh, the order of the *main* books goes like this:

Chronicles
Legends
Dragons of a Summer Flame
War of the Souls

There are also the Raistleen books (Soulfarge & Brothers in Arms) which are very good, The Meeting Sextet which sucks, & Dragons of a New Age which are the books which come before The War of the Souls & after Summer Flame. I'm yet to read them, though i ordered them. They look good.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I have a lot of the books but never read them.
I read the short stories.

(Oh and I'm more of a Ravenloft fan)

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Ravenloft is like mini Dragon Lance. The Lance is better by a mile, even though i loved "The Black Rose Knight", but only because it was about Lord Soth, who happens to be a character from Dragon Lance ;)

Also, Aarien, would you like to join RFTT? ;)

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Nimi said:
Ravenloft is like mini Dragon Lance. The Lance is better by a mile, even though i loved "The Black Rose Knight", but only because it was about Lord Soth, who happens to be a character from Dragon Lance ;)

Also, Aarien, would you like to join RFTT? ;)
Hmm, I'll check it out Nimi. I wanna make my seventh player/tour appearance special.:)

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nimi said:
I can't stand Tas at times. Takhisis is indeed a bitch. My fave "new" character in War Of The Souls was no other then Razor (don't know if you read about him yet, seeing as you haven't started the 3rd one yet) :D Mina sucks. Silvanoeshi deserves to die (& if it's not obvious enough, he's going to die by the blade of Mina in Dragons of a Vanished Moon), but Gilthas is pretty cool. I like him.

Oh, the order of the *main* books goes like this:

Chronicles
Legends
War of the Souls

There are also the Raistleen books (Soulfarge & Brothers in Arms) which are very good, The Meeting Sextet which sucks, & Dragons of a New Age which are the books which come before The War of the Souls & after Summer Flame. I'm yet to read them, though i ordered them. They look good.

yeah...I got one of the meetings sextet books but I didn't even read it, it looked bad after I got it home...lol.... =P

I'm gonna get that third book soon! Yes, I hate Silvanoshei...he's just begging to get killed! Have you read the short story about Kang's regiment and then the accompanying book? That was good and I hope they come out with a sequel (if they haven't already!) Tas was getting on my nerves when he was doubting who he was....and it's not fun to see Tas being all afraid and stuff! I read some of the brothers books, but not all of them, cause you learn so much about their story in the other books, I thought it would be boring to read their story over again....the tales books are all so great! Read them all! =D

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chronicles
Legends
War of the Souls

Well, I was bored so I decided to dig out all my Dragonlance books to see which I have...I have 27 all together =P

The Chronicles Trilogy
Dragons Of Autumn Twilight
Dragons Of Winter Night
Dragons Of Spring Dawning

Legends
Time of The Twins
War of the Twins
Test of the Twins

Random:
The Thieves' Guild
Draconian Measures:Kang's Regiment
The Citadel

Icewall Trilogy
The Golden Orb
The Messenger
Need The Third One!

Heroes
Vol I:The Legend of Huma
Vol IV: Kaz The Minotaur

Dragons of a New Age
Don't have the first (how did that happen?)
The Day of the Tempest
The Eve of the Maelstrom

Tales
The Second Generation
Heroes And Fools
The War of the Lance
The Search For Magic
The Best of Tales
The Best of Tales II
The Dragons of Krynn

Lost Legends
Vinas Solamnus