Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah! Carlos needs to upload the last game Venus 6-5! Hes gonna do soon! and ill upload quick!

Thanx to Knizzle for the Documentary!

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
40-0 said:
yeah! Carlos needs to upload the last game Venus 6-5! Hes gonna do soon! and ill upload quick!

Thanx to Knizzle for the Documentary!
From 15-15 at 5-5 ;) (PS, I love your site, the pics of Venus are soooo cool. Such good quality!)

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
I encourage anyone who doesn't know alot about the sisters or have heard only negative things or dislike them for reasons having to do with their attitudes or personality to watch this docu. If you come out of it still disliking them for those reasons then more power to you, but just watch and I think you'll warm to the sisters alot more. It shows their greatness as well as their imperfections, most of all it shows they are just people like you and I. This is illustrated in the part where Serena says she was mean in Chicago. Watch the vid to see what I mean.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
honey_b_fly_15 said:
From 15-15 at 5-5 ;) (PS, I love your site, the pics of Venus are soooo cool. Such good quality!)
Noup, because sadly Carlos doesnt have that game!! somehow he lost it or deleted it and its from 6-5 :confused: so anyway i dont think we wont miss something!! :) And thanx to the comment about my web! I just keep doing what people likes to see!!

·
Premium Member
20,101 Posts
I wonder why ESPN2 does not re-air this. I saw it on, and did not have my dvr together. argh!!

Wouldn't it be nice if their was a site where we could share tennis torrents?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.