Banned
1,524 Posts
Re: BIG FUCK YOU . Wimbledon R1 Vs Maria Sharapova

she just have to find a way to get her ranking up but other than that no word

·
Registered
18,134 Posts

I just hope she gives a good match and ends it on two feet. :hug: This is so depressing.

·
Heaux
29,665 Posts

This is not nice. :sad: Two of my faves playing in R1 again.

I agree with dentine, all I hope is that Chaky can finish the match. :awww:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts

TV court for sure ;) we get to see her at least :)
GL Anna :hearts: :hug:

·
Registered
5,815 Posts

and in Doubles (with Oudin) against 4th seeds Mirza/Vesnina...

·
Registered
18,134 Posts

She's playing with Oudin? :lol: Didn't know that.

·
Registered
112,682 Posts

The way Anna played last week, she's probably not ready to go far anyway.
But if she can get some matches on hardcourt and get a good draw in NY, maybe she can have a good major this year.

Very bad draw, but she didnt seem ready last week, so I think its not a big deal.
Her health is the big deal

·
Registered
5,815 Posts

Very bad draw, but she didnt seem ready last week, so I think its not a big deal.
I agree 100%, the only important thing right now is that Anna can play without health problems.

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,686 Posts

The way Anna played last week, she's probably not ready to go far anyway.
But if she can get some matches on hardcourt and get a good draw in NY, maybe she can have a good major this year.

she had a good draw in Rosmalen

·
Registered
15,075 Posts

Well Noctis, nice thread title, you've made me laugh out loud today. :lol:

Let's be honest. The draw here is almost irrelevant. Anna has had only one match coming in. She's never done well here. If she can even trouble Masha I will be pleasantly surprised. As others said, the main thing is that she gets through the match and maybe shows signs of improvement from last week.

·
Registered
715 Posts

WTF! VERY BAD DRAW! she has nothing to lose, i hope she'll play a great match. I don't want a match like the one with Serena last year

·
Registered
589 Posts

Guys and gals, let us be honest with ourselves. She is returning from a 2-month layoff due to her illness; when she was away receiving medical treatment, she wouldn't have been practicing. In other words, it is going to take her some time before she can regain her rhythm on the court. We have just got to be patient. She has bounced back from all sorts of challenges before -- both on and off the court. We know that she can do it again.

She has just got to take things one step at a time. The first test is to prove that she really is healthy again. We probably won't know that for sure until she can fight her way through a couple of tough, long matches without showing any symptoms. Once she can practice and play matches again without any interruptions, she will do just fine. Go A-Chak! ;)

·
Banned
17,701 Posts

Guys and gals, let us be honest with ourselves. She is returning from a 2-month layoff due to her illness; when she was away receiving medical treatment, she wouldn't have been practicing. In other words, it is going to take her some time before she can regain her rhythm on the court. We have just got to be patient. She has bounced back from all sorts of challenges before -- both on and off the court. We know that she can do it again.

She has just got to take things one step at a time. The first test is to prove that she really is healthy again. We probably won't know that for sure until she can fight her way through a couple of tough, long matches without showing any symptoms. Once she can practice and play matches again without any interruptions, she will do just fine. Go A-Chak! ;)
Exactly! No pressure for her at this Wimbledon. Just try to play good tennis. You have nothing to lose [well maybe some points from 2010,but who cares]. Hardcourts are coming. Health is the most important.

·
Banned
1,524 Posts

Exactly! No pressure for her at this Wimbledon. Just try to play good tennis. You have nothing to lose [well maybe some points from 2010,but who cares]. Hardcourts are coming. Health is the most important.
true i just hope she just gain enough ranking points to be seeded for U.S. Open Anna haven't been seeded in awhile time to change that

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

But I AM GLAD TO SAY I will see her on tuesday :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts