Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering the doubles draw here...The field is so BIG that I hope that players like M.Pierce, J.Capriati and L.Davenport would also play doubles....It would be so interesting !!!

Good luck to Mary Pierce and Jennifer Capriati!! :hearts:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,056 Posts
hopefully jenny she has been playing doubles well latley she got to the finals with Magui Serna and the 2nd roung with Daniela Hantuchova so you never know who sxhe will have next.......

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I want Jennifer and Magui to form a partnership - they're so funny and excitable together.....and they seem to manage to win some matches too!!! :D

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Conchita and Mary Pierce are hillarious together!!! I enjoyed watching their matches so much at Wimbledon last year! :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Caz, tell us more please. What was so hillarious???

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
GoConchi said:
Caz, tell us more please. What was so hillarious???
They were just really funny and entertaining! They had loads of fun on court - of course it helped that in the first round they faced Fusai and Vis, (so they were all good friends anyway), and in the 2nd they played Lisa and Rennae and knowing they had little hope of winning, they just had fun instead. :D

In the 1st round match, Conchita hit an ace against Vis, laughed and shouted across the net, "I aced ya Visi!" and after the infamous 'three rain delays and a tie-break' match against Lisa and Rennae, Mary walked past us with a big smile on her face and with a huge sigh of contentment announced to the security guard, "That's it!! I'm going home!" Still rotfl!!!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.