Marosi/Moulton-Levy v Dulgheru/Shvedova

(wc)Hantuchova/Hingis v Black/King
Pennetta/Raymond v (4)Huber/Llagostera Vives
Chan/Husarova v Hradecka/Zakopalova
Grandin/Jurak v (2)Medina Garrigues/Srebotnik

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
Srebotnik is pairing random players each week and why did Zheng Jie play doubles and not singles?

Black/King is a pretty difficult pair for Hantuchova/Hingis as a non-seed.

So many random pairs.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Srebotnik is pairing random players each week and why did Zheng Jie play doubles and not singles?

Black/King is a pretty difficult pair for Hantuchova/Hingis as a non-seed.

So many random pairs.
yes... Anabel is a soo random doubles player... 20 doubles titles including 2 Roland Garros, silver olympic medal, SF in all Grand Slams, former Top3 doubles player...

what a random player, yes :tape:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Penneta and Raymond should ve paired up before. King and Black too is a good team. A pity that King and Shedova no longer plays.

·
Registered
15,631 Posts
yes... Anabel is a soo random doubles player... 20 doubles titles including 2 Roland Garros, silver olympic medal, SF in all Grand Slams, former Top3 doubles player...

what a random player, yes :tape:
When did random pair get justified by previous rankings. It's the game they play and number of other choices available in comparison.. If you pair Hingis together with Hsieh it will be a random pair as well.

This tournament has lots of other choices besides AMG.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
39,324 Posts
Flavia :help: Retiring from singles but still in the doubles draw... I can't.

·
Registered
52,395 Posts
OMG :inlove:

it 's been such a long time since Anabel and Kata played together ! I'm ecstatic and hope they'll go all the way ! :cheer:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Penneta and Raymond should ve paired up before. King and Black too is a good team. A pity that King and Shedova no longer plays.
I remember them playing together in 2011 a few times and I think they lost R1. :x

·
Registered
25,470 Posts
Flavia :help: Retiring from singles but still in the doubles draw... I can't.
I cant belive either, plus considering the kind of injury of why she retire in her qualy match. Flavia :tape:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts