Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these same posters who bitch and moan about the Sisters always dominating, are the first ones to bitch and moan when they withdraw from a tournament :rolleyes:? I mean...what the fuck are you people bitching about? Isn't that what you want? For them to play less? Fuck...just put up or shut up already :tape:.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
its true Dick. i never bitch about them on this board, i dont think!!! :eek: and i put my hand up as the first person to be like :woohoo: wen serena withdraws! ;) im not a hater as such, but one thing i will definately never be is a hypocrite! i think thats why i am friends with many williams fans....;) :kiss:

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

They bitch cause they win win and win, then when they don't play and withdraw they bitch and bitch and bitch.

Just looking for something to bitch and bitch about.

The sad part is they are truely not bitchin about what they really think they are bitchin about.

AT THE MOMENT these two nubian queens are not going anywhere. GET IT GOT IT GOOD!;):)

Haven't some of you gotten use to them yet? Sheesh.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Dick Riley said:
these same posters who bitch and moan about the Sisters always dominating, are the first ones to bitch and moan when they withdraw from a tournament :rolleyes:? I mean...what the fuck are you people bitching about? Isn't that what you want? For them to play less? Fuck...just put up or shut up already :tape:.
:worship:

Reactions: Jennifer's wife
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.