Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you find it annoying when some top players consistently withdraw from tournaments citing whatever reason, then enter other tournaments where her sister withdraw? Oops I think I'm a bit too explicit lol ;)

I mean come on, I think it's a lack of respect to the public likely to attend these events to constantly mess up with the draws.

I can't think of any other top players who doesn't follow their schedule except for injuries... :confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,030 Posts
Juju_fan said:
Don't you find it annoying when some top players consistently withdraw from tournaments citing whatever reason, then enter other tournaments where her sister withdraw? Oops I think I'm a bit too explicit lol ;)

I mean come on, I think it's a lack of respect to the public likely to attend these events to constantly mess up with the draws.

I can't think of any other top players who doesn't follow their schedule except for injuries... :confused:

No, but I can't think of any other top players who lie to win a match.

I mean come on, I think it's a lack of respect to the sport, to put your hand up in the middle of someone's serve and then lie when the evidence is later presented.

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez, some people should spend less time on this board and more time around tennis courts, and they would probably have some sense of reality after that... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,755 Posts
I am laughing so hard. Of course, that's why Serena lost. LOL. Justine managed to lie in order to win.

Didn't have anything to do with Serena routinely dumping her first serve into the net. Nope.

In fact, I'll bet that Justine was distracting Serena all the time on her first serve during that match, but Serena has too much class ever publically to say that's why she lost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,125 Posts
Wow, what a thread started by a fan of one of the biggest liars on the tour. :rolleyes:

*Tee holds up hand* "Hey, I never held up my damn hand." :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
selesfan said:
Why should you care, the sisters withdrawing from tournaments gives your faves a chance to win :rolleyes:
Well, maybe because I think my fave doesn't need withdrawals to win tournaments... As far as I know, she has won 2 out of the last 3 tournaments where both Justine and Serena were entered, beating her 2 out of the 3 times they played in these tournaments... :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,030 Posts
some of you cannot face that juju is a liar. LOL!!!! But then you keep going on and on about Serena. Well at least she won't cheat her way to a slam victory. ROTF.... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,049 Posts
harloo said:
some of you cannot face that juju is a liar. LOL!!!! But then you keep going on and on about Serena. Well at least she won't cheat her way to a slam victory. ROTF.... :rolleyes:

and how is she a liar?, she didn't lie, she didn't deny she raised her hand, maybe I don't know the mean of liar but I understand a liar is someone who lies and to knowlingly say something that isn't true, she never said she didn't raise her hand so how could she be lying? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
Justine the liar lol :lol:
so true but she didn't win because of her lies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, my point is, that for any other players except for those mentioned above, we can assume that if they enter a tournament they will play except due to injury.

In the case of these 2 top players, even though they are committed in a lot of tournaments, it's soooooo obvious they aren't going to play all of the ones they commited, and most of the time the late withdrawal comes up, just like it's a big surprise, LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,792 Posts
Anna Kournikova and Monica Seles have withdrawn from a few tournaments this year too, probably more than Serena has...is that disrespect?? oh no because you know they arent one of the williams sisters...
its serena's decision to play whatever tournament she wants to play, venus is injured and pulled out of san diego so i dont see anything wrong with taking a week off to rest an injury.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,491 Posts
grow up and get over it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,755 Posts
And no one thinks appearance money has anything to do with this?

Oh yeah, that's right. WTA players aren't supposed to get appearance money. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iLuVenuSerena said:
Anna Kournikova and Monica Seles have withdrawn from a few tournaments this year too, probably more than Serena has...is that disrespect?? oh no because you know they arent one of the williams sisters...
Come on, you can hardly call Anna K a "top player" lol, and Monica Seles would play the tournaments she entered if she weren't injured.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,162 Posts
Amazing all the time Anna withdrew and nothing is said. She withdrew from a bunch of tournaments but is able to play World team tennis, amazing. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,162 Posts
Juju_fan said:
Come on, you can hardly call Anna K a "top player" lol, and Monica Seles would play the tournaments she entered if she weren't injured.
Anna fans consider her a top player. How about Justine withdrawing from the Italian Open at the last minute with a bogus injury. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Top